Mosey

Old March 24th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey

My little Mosey is such a sweetheart. He's a 6 year old long hair gray and
white tabby with a bushy tail and yellow eyes.
I have 3 different Mosey Cat cards to send to folks.
Even tho he loves to wake me up at 3 am to play and sometimes
poops outside his box, he's a love.
I've been sitting here, most of the day with the knee thing going on,
reading posts and teering up at some of them , like the one Pam put up for
me/him. I was just feeling so sad and IDK, I HAD to take a 30 minute
time-out and go do stuff to my knees, and Mosey came puuuuuuuuuurt? and ran
down the hall and jumped on the bed and cuddled up with me and started
purring so loud, I was just crying, because, for one thing, this day,
Easter, 31 years ago I left my previous life and started my new one, and
that was a bad year for me...I go thru this 'every' Easter, then it goes
away on Monday, and my cute little fuzzy guy just slammed his body against
my side, and told me "it's okay meowmie"...that did it. He then licked the
'water 'out of my eyes and looked at me and said 'tastes salty' I then
LOL'd. That, he didn't like.
Well he left the room for a minute, then returned with a fuzzy toy for me.
awwww, he was so sweet.
Before I did my time-out, I fed the cats and did the litterbox, where I
found 'the mess on the floor' *rolls eyes* (bad worm is gone) so I had to
deal with that. I'm just so glad he's feeling better that I could not get
mad at him, it was MY fault, because we have 2 litterboxes for 4 cats and I
scoop them at least 3 times a day, but I 'missed' a scooping and the boxes
were erm unpleasant, but they're clean now.
He talks in sentences and asks a lot of questions
We have deep conversations and I always love to tap him gently on the top
of his head when he's sitting down and I say "arch??"
and he does this little 'arch' trick he learned years ago. It's too funny.
Mosey is the one who purrs my knee pain away, and he's very demanding when
he wants his teeth brushed, and when HE wants to play. Mosey also helps me
write the Cat cards I send to folks here. He advises me on what to say and
watches me put the card in the envelope, add the confetti, and put a stamp
or 2 on it.
Right now, I'm having some peach yogurt, which he loves. TED says yogurt is
okay for him, it settles his tummy down, and he won't eat any unless I feed
it to him with a spoon.
Okay Mosey, I'm done, come have some...yum yum
I love my Mosey =^..^=
Kyla
--Sqweex says 'what about meeee?'
looks down, 'I'll write about you later pretty girl'

Old March 25th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

"Kyla =^..^="
[...]

Thanks for saying all those nice thingys about me meowmie
I wuv yew
Mosey

Old March 30th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

snip

I'm glad to hear Mosey is taking such good care of you, Kyla.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 07:55 PM
Mosey Update :) Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 16 March 16th 08 11:59 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM
Mosey Update Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 01:27 AM
PURRS needed for Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 21 February 14th 08 05:56 AM