Classic Tabby Club Meeting

Old August 22nd 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Classic Tabby Club Meeting

+ACI-Harri Roadcat+ACI- +ADw-harri+AEA-catfolks.net+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- In article +ADw-al4sa416bon4sd2fs2inu81k3of7vvvctm+AEA-4ax.com+AD4-,
+AD4- John Ross Mc Master +ADw-pussycat+AEA-cathouse.meow+AD4- wrote:
+AD4-
+AD4APg- On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:10:32 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
+AD4APg- +ADw-srm+AEA-catfolks.net+AD4- wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- +AD4-In article +ADw-c24sa41bh6tj5bpooliprqu75fdleiviln+AEA-4ax.com+AD4-,
+AD4APg- +AD4- John Ross Mc Master +ADw-pussycat+AEA-cathouse.meow+AD4- wrote:
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg- +AD4APg- http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/ClassicTabby
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg- +AD4-It looks like you has bulls eyes. Dat means you is a classic tabby.
+AD4APg- +AD4-
+AD4APg- +AD4-Sam
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- I YAM so happi to be klasikal+ACE- Wots the ordur of buzziness? When IS
+AD4APg- the meetink startink?
+AD4APg- Boris
+AD4-
+AD4- Well, I fink we might has a quorum already, so I guess da meeting is
+AD4- started+ACE- I don't fink I'z been a meeting befur, so I'z don't know
+AD4- nufing
+AD4- bout old business. Has anykitty gotz new business? I can fink of a
+AD4- couple fings. First, I move dat da Classic Tabby Club allow
+AD4- non-classic
+AD4- tabby cats to join as honorary memfurs. Den second, I move dat da
+AD4- Classic Tabby Club order a complete lunch from Fluffy Kitz Catering,
+AD4- cuz
+AD4- I'z hungry+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4- Anykitty want to second doze 2 motions?
+AD4-
+AD4- Harri

'Skuze me bery mutsh...
Wud yu, kud yu, purrleeeeez ammend dat moshun tu inklood non-tabby
catz tuu az honoray memfurz?

Yu see, I yam uh tuxeedo cat, an I juzt wanted tu be Oneraree Memfurr
tu oner mine RB sisfur, Dyna Mo/Mite, hu WUZ a verry pretty Maine Coon
Classic Brown tabbygurl.

Datz wy I yam twyink soosoo hard to keep azkink, yu see.
(Udderwyze I wud hab giffin up by neow.)
--
Pit+APQ-.+APQ-nya

Old August 22nd 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

'Skuze me bery mutsh...
Wud yu, kud yu, purrleeeeez ammend dat moshun tu inklood non-tabby
catz tuu az honoray memfurz?

Yu see, I yam uh tuxeedo cat, an I juzt wanted tu be Oneraree Memfurr
tu oner mine RB sisfur, Dyna Mo/Mite, hu WUZ a verry pretty Maine Coon
Classic Brown tabbygurl.

Datz wy I yam twyink soosoo hard to keep azkink, yu see.
(Udderwyze I wud hab giffin up by neow.)

I'z sorry. 2nyz, I rememfured dat we needed honorary memfurs but
forgetted who had been asking. Hokay den, I amends mine first motion to
allow any kitties to be honorary memfurs.

Harri
Old August 22nd 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

I'z sorry. 2nyz, I rememfured dat we needed honorary memfurs but
forgetted who had been asking. Hokay den, I amends mine first motion to
allow any kitties to be honorary memfurs.

Harri

I fink dat Boris has seconded bof of your motions, but if him hasn't den
I do. An I votes "yes" on bof.

Sammy
Old August 22nd 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:55:00 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

I'z sorry. 2nyz, I rememfured dat we needed honorary memfurs but
forgetted who had been asking. Hokay den, I amends mine first motion to
allow any kitties to be honorary memfurs.

Harri

I fink dat Boris has seconded bof of your motions, but if him hasn't den
I do. An I votes "yes" on bof.

Sammy

WE needs other kitties to eet the fluffykits fudz.
Boris
Old August 24th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

WE needs other kitties to eet the fluffykits fudz.
Boris

Boris, duz you votes "Yes" on both of da motions den?

And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I'z getting hungry, and I'm anxious to get FLuffyKitz to bring us some
fudz.

Harri
Old August 24th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:54:23 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

WE needs other kitties to eet the fluffykits fudz.
Boris

Boris, duz you votes "Yes" on both of da motions den?

And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I'z getting hungry, and I'm anxious to get FLuffyKitz to bring us some
fudz.

Harri

I YAM votink yes! I YAM a little kitty and I needs fluffykits fudz.
AT THE meetink will there be balls and red points to chase?
Boris
Old August 24th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Duz onree memberz votz. If so, den Iz votez yez so we kan eatz/ O T
looking for fluffyKitz ta kom in da doorz/

Old August 24th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I go w/majority, vote NE cat cn be honry memfur.

Louise
Old August 24th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:35:31 -0400, Adam
wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I go w/majority, vote NE cat cn be honry memfur.

Louise

I HAVE exclamation marks now! I YAM a klasik yung tabbie! WHERE is da
red dot? WHY cannt I catch it??
Boris

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/ClassicTabby
Old August 25th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I go w/majority, vote NE cat cn be honry memfur.

Louise

Meow, Miss Louise. May I become an associate memfur of the Classic Tabby
Club? I am mostly mackeral tabby on top, white on underneath, with spots on
my belly.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence
Technical Kitty

Classic Tabby Club Louise[_2_] Cat community 42 August 24th 08 02:48 AM
Classic Tabby Club Adam Cat community 11 May 21st 08 10:27 PM
Tufted Ears Club meeting soon Adam Cat community 9 September 16th 06 03:48 PM
Mighty Hunters Club - first meeting Harri Roadcat Cat community 15 December 6th 05 04:39 AM
Tufted Ears Club meeting soon Adam Cat community 12 April 13th 05 03:56 AM