Dat Parrut

Old December 1st 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Dat Parrut

Da Buddy, hoo iz r girl-parrut, was sayin stuff butted it wasn' in
regler hoomin talk an it wasn' in meowchat, sew gno wun cud unnerstan
itted. An Uncl Bill sez to her:

"I can't understand you, speak English."

An shee wooked at him as he is an idiot an sed:

"WANT PEENUT"

wich seem pritty cleer two mee.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTEE WUN
Old December 1st 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

Da Buddy, hoo iz r girl-parrut, was sayin stuff butted it wasn' in
regler hoomin talk an it wasn' in meowchat, sew gno wun cud
unnerstan itted. An Uncl Bill sez to her:

"I can't understand you, speak English."

An shee wooked at him as he is an idiot an sed:

"WANT PEENUT"

wich seem pritty cleer two mee.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTEE WUN

Fred once thot about getting an African Grey Parrot an read a book on
them. Parrots is much smarter than most peeple think they are. Has
Buddy played the game where he imitates the telephone yet? We
understand that reely amuses sum birds to watch peepl come running
and then have no one on da line.
The book sed that ifn a parrot gets upset, it could walk into a room
when no body is watching an chew da leg ofn a table... to splinterz,
and it duzn't take furry long, but what reely decided Fred against da
parrot iz dat he is already too old an wood not live as long as a
parrot and da parrot wood be sick wif greif wen left all alone. You
know how we feels wen a kittie go to da brij. Well parrots haf it
jst az bad, ifn not worse and fur a long time. Da uther fing is dat
dey live about as long as a hooman and haf the mentality uv a two
year old hooman kitten,... Da Terrible Twoss!! Wood you want to look
after a two year old fur da rest uv yort life? No, Fangu furry much
(;-))

Diana fur her house.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 1st 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 30, 8:26 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Da Buddy, hoo iz r girl-parrut, was sayin stuff butted it wasn' in
regler hoomin talk an it wasn' in meowchat, sew gno wun cud
unnerstan itted. An Uncl Bill sez to her:

"I can't understand you, speak English."

An shee wooked at him as he is an idiot an sed:

"WANT PEENUT"

wich seem pritty cleer two mee.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTEE WUN

Fred once thot about getting an African Grey Parrot an read a book on
them. Parrots is much smarter than most peeple think they are. Has
Buddy played the game where he imitates the telephone yet? We
understand that reely amuses sum birds to watch peepl come running
and then have no one on da line.

R African Grey iz namd Eddie; Buddy iz a Macaw. Eddie do da telefon an
ansurs it his ownself an sez "Hello, how ar yoo." Den hee sez "Im fin"
He also makes da doorbell gnoize an da bell frum da microwaffe.

Buddy talks mor butted her don do soun effex. Eddie talks good too.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN