crazy way to wake up...

Old September 29th 05, 01:40 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 27 Sep 2005 08:53:33p, CountryStuff wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
) :

My boy Brandon (RB) used to do that so I went out and bought
some of those old fashioned screens the they used to use if
there was not a screen in it ( they expand to the size you need
for whatever window if you know what I mean) and added them
inside of the window screen and it stopped any further falls out
of the windows

Hiya sweetie. Yup, heard of those. In fact, they were recommended.
I'm going to go look for some this weekend.

Hope that helps if you have any around or
maybe you could purchase a couple for said kittys favorite
windows ) I am sure you can find them at any hardware store.
My new baby MoonShadow is not big enough to push the screen out
yet ) HTH~~

Need new pics!! He's got to be over a year now, right?

--
Cheryl
Old September 30th 05, 04:41 AM
CountryStuff

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:53:33 GMT, "****Stuff"
wrote:

I am sure you can find them at any hardware store.
My new baby MoonShadow is not big enough to push the screen out yet )
HTH~~

I hope he escapes and gets his skull crunched under someone's tire.

OH ok big boi...i will have a post for you later..your a thin skinned pussy
and you need to get a grip ...dam ur trippin, OK game on if you want it that
way.
I think you need to leave usenet as you cannot take it , u must be about 15?
We will talk again.

Charlie

Old September 30th 05, 04:42 AM
CountryStuff

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Just a little over a year now, he is my sweetie , so funny i lurv him

--
Cheryl

Old October 2nd 05, 01:22 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 29 Sep 2005 11:42:14p, CountryStuff wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Just a little over a year now, he is my sweetie , so funny i
lurv him

He needs a friend or two. I sent you an email about someone in
your state with 2 kittens that she found and needs a home for!

--
Cheryl

Meow! (wake up meowmie!) Kwaaazee Kaaaatz Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 08:18 PM
Crazy idea? 223rem Cat anecdotes 68 May 31st 05 12:46 PM
Advice - Crazy Cat Lady and pg KellyH Cat health & behaviour 16 January 4th 05 05:55 AM
He's driving me crazy!! AK Cat health & behaviour 38 March 6th 04 08:09 PM
Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 November 14th 03 07:51 PM