Spooning!!

Old July 10th 05, 06:43 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

Default Spooning!!

I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried. I
broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good cry.
Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As I started
to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was inside (because
it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into the room and said,
"spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on my side curled up, while
Oscar was curled up just like me next to me, and next to him, Maui was doing
the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what spooning
means)!!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Old July 10th 05, 06:44 PM
CatNipped

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried. I
broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good cry.
Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As I started
to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was inside (because
it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into the room and said,
"spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on my side curled up,

while
Oscar was curled up just like me next to me, and next to him, Maui was

doing
the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what

spooning
means)!!!

Definitely know what spooning is - I sometimes like spooning as much as I
like forking! ;

Purrs coming for your mom's recovery!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old July 10th 05, 10:03 PM
jmcquown

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried.
I broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good
cry. Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As
I started to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was
inside (because it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into
the room and said, "spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on
my side curled up, while Oscar was curled up just like me next to me,
and next to him, Maui was doing the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what
spooning means)!!!

Awww! Persia and I spoon all the time. I curl up and she curls into my
middle and then I stretch out a hand and she drapes a paw over my hand
(sometimes she rests her head on my hand) and we drift off to sleep. It's
so sweet to fall asleep that way I can't stay that way for long, though.
I sleep facing the other way. She seems to understand.

Jill

Old July 10th 05, 10:08 PM
Melissa Houle

[...]

Purrs for your mom's recovery, Laurie. Looks like you have two Nurse Cats
who know when you need some extra comfort!

Melissa

Old July 10th 05, 10:15 PM
whitershadeofpale

CatNipped wrote:

Definitely know what spooning is - I sometimes like spooning as much as I
like forking! ;

lol, should I ask?

Old July 10th 05, 10:44 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:43:51 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
yodeled:

I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried. I
broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good cry.
Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As I started
to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was inside (because
it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into the room and said,
"spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on my side curled up, while
Oscar was curled up just like me next to me, and next to him, Maui was doing
the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what spooning
means)!!!

A three-decker spoon, yet!

Theresa
Old July 10th 05, 11:56 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:43:51 +0000, ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried. I
broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good cry.
Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning. As I started
to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was inside (because
it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into the room and said,
"spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was on my side curled up,
while Oscar was curled up just like me next to me, and next to him, Maui
was doing the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what
spooning means)!!!

You described it perfectly. Purrs for your Mom. MLB
Old July 11th 05, 04:40 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so

worried.
I broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good
cry. Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning.
As I started to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he
was inside (because it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked
into the room and said, "spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I
was on my side curled up, while Oscar was curled up just like me
next to me, and next to him, Maui was doing the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what
spooning means)!!!

Definitely know what spooning is - I sometimes like spooning as much
as I like forking! ;

I dunno, in my experience, spooning always leads to forking ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old July 11th 05, 04:40 AM
badwilson

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
I had a bad night last night. My mom has cancer and I'm so worried.
I broke down when hubby and I went to bed. `Guess I needed a good
cry. Anyway, I told hubby to please let me sleep in this morning.

As
I started to "come to" today, I called out to hubby to see if he was
inside (because it was so quiet). He came upstairs and walked into
the room and said, "spooning"!!! I didn't even realize that I was

on
my side curled up, while Oscar was curled up just like me next to

me,
and next to him, Maui was doing the same thing.

Spooning with the cats is a wonderful thing... (If y'all know what
spooning means)!!!

Aaaaw, how sweet :-) Purrs for your mom too.