How/where to buy preimun canned food at lowest prices?

Old September 18th 05, 08:00 AM
Newbie

Default How/where to buy preimun canned food at lowest prices?

Both my cat and I are sold on canned food. Her tastes are also very
refined, she especially prefers Pro Plan and Fancy Feast. Problem, is
these ar equite expensive, day in day out.

Any strategies on where or how I can get best prices on them? I would
love to average 25 c/can, otherwise whatever is possible. I am willing
to clip coupons, buy bulk, buy mail order, whatever works...
Old September 18th 05, 10:53 AM
Phil P.

"Newbie" wrote in message
Both my cat and I are sold on canned food. Her tastes are also very
refined, she especially prefers Pro Plan and Fancy Feast. Problem, is
these ar equite expensive, day in day out.

Any strategies on where or how I can get best prices on them? I would
love to average 25 c/can, otherwise whatever is possible. I am willing
to clip coupons, buy bulk, buy mail order, whatever works...

When you find a place that sells Fancy Feast for .25 a can- let me know!

Phil

Old September 18th 05, 01:14 PM
No More Retail

Fancy feast is at Bj's wholesale club for case of 12 for about .32 a can

Old September 18th 05, 01:36 PM
MaryL

"Newbie" wrote in message
Both my cat and I are sold on canned food. Her tastes are also very
refined, she especially prefers Pro Plan and Fancy Feast. Problem, is
these ar equite expensive, day in day out.

Any strategies on where or how I can get best prices on them? I would
love to average 25 c/can, otherwise whatever is possible. I am willing
to clip coupons, buy bulk, buy mail order, whatever works...

I don't buy those varieties. However, I know that Sam's Club carries cans
of Fancy Feast in bulk.

MaryL

Old September 18th 05, 01:44 PM
Joe Canuck

No More Retail wrote:

Fancy feast is at Bj's wholesale club for case of 12 for about .32 a can

But that isn't .25 cents/can!

Old September 18th 05, 01:51 PM
No More Retail

Sounds like you got a spoiled kitty also owner to get cans food that cheap
you would have to get 9 lives 4 pack at Wal-Mart for .84 also special
kitty .78 for a 4 pack Publix here in Florida has their own brand 3 for
..79 Sheba is .39 a piece Publix also has their own small can 10 for 3.00
that is equal to fancy feast

Whiskas packets are about .30 a piece I have to change brands every so
often for my firballs start to snub the same brand every day. Unless you
want to use the name brand try the other stuff you will be surprised at the
results if the firball snubs it mix it with the other food and see what
happens. You can easily break the spoiledness if that is the only food they
are getting they might snub it but when they are hungry they will eat it

Old September 18th 05, 01:56 PM
shortfuse

I find the "cheap" brands dont work for my kids. No sense buying it when
they walk away or try to bury it. Not even the strays I feed wont touch it.

Old September 18th 05, 02:05 PM
No More Retail

Well I wholesale resell for a living here are my some of my results

http://www.dollaritem.com/Pets-Cat-Food.html
http://www.dollardays.com/n-61_13_42...nd-treats.html
http://www.allcats.info/supplies/cannedcatfood/

Old September 18th 05, 02:11 PM
shortfuse

I dont buy the store brand names...9 Lives, Whiskas, Friskies are the top 3.
Fancy Feast is fine but the cans are small for my brood.

Old September 18th 05, 02:43 PM
5cats

shortfuse wrote:

I dont buy the store brand names...9 Lives, Whiskas, Friskies are the
top 3. Fancy Feast is fine but the cans are small for my brood.

When Petsmart has sales they have Friskies cans at pretty good prices.