abt that wellness food

Old September 29th 05, 03:59 AM

Default abt that wellness food

made by old mother hubbard, Moe & Rudy won't touch it, the refuse to
even take one bite of it and they have never turned down any other type
of cat food

lynn

Old September 29th 05, 01:36 PM
---MIKE---

Lynn wrote:

made by old mother hubbard, Moe &
Rudy won't touch it, the refuse to even
take one bite of it and they have never
turned down any other type of cat food

What flavor did you try? I use the chicken flavor and Amber and Tiger
love it. Maybe they just didn't like the flavor you tried.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old September 29th 05, 03:47 PM
Barb

My cats have turned very cool to any of the Wellness chicken-plain, with
lobster or with beef.

We don't do much of the fish so they are down to Wellness Turkey plain or in
combo, and Wellness dry food. But don't they want more variety?

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old September 29th 05, 06:44 PM
5cats

Elizabeth Blake wrote:

I gave it to her last week and she
kept following me around, screaming, and leading me back to her bowl to
show me that the stuff was inedible.

And *some* people say cats aren't good at communicating!

Old September 30th 05, 03:27 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"5cats" wrote in message
Elizabeth Blake wrote:

I gave it to her last week and she
kept following me around, screaming, and leading me back to her bowl to
show me that the stuff was inedible.

And *some* people say cats aren't good at communicating!

Stinky has led people into my office, sat in front of the tall filing
cabinet looking up at the top drawer (where the food is kept), and begun
screaming at whoever she brought in. She really is amazing at getting her
point across. She's got me trained to follow her back to her "safe" area
when she wants attention. She'll come in the office, yell at me and run out
when I reach down to pet her. If I ignore her, she'll come back in and do
it again. And again and again and again, until I get up. Then she'll head
for her safe area in the back of the basement, constantly looking back to
make sure I'm following. Once there, she'll jump onto her cat condo and
wait for the loving. If I ignore her long enough she starts getting
frantic. She even has a special little meow she makes *only* in her safe
zone after she's lured me back there.

--
Liz

Old October 2nd 05, 03:36 AM
Late Nite Doris via CatKB.com

I stopped using it...It changed radically from when I first started buying it
at the beginning of the year, it's become very oily and smelly. Plus, their
problems are so public, why take risks? Too bad, because it had such a good
reputation. Since this is a special cat food, not known to the general public,
that decline will be hard to overcome.

Joe Canuck wrote:
made by old mother hubbard, Moe & Rudy won't touch it, the refuse to
even take one bite of it and they have never turned down any other type
of cat food

lynn

I'm not a fan of the Wellness food considering the recent supply
problems where the company didn't communicate with the public about it.

Unfortunately, it is all about reputation... Old Mother Hubbard didn't
do their reputation any good with that little episode.