nightmare

Old October 20th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default nightmare

I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB
Old October 20th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

That dream is a stress dream something going on that we can help with. We
are all ears

Old October 20th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:53:26 +0000, Matthew wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

That dream is a stress dream something going on that we can help with. We
are all ears

There is nothing "stressful" that I can think of except old age. Come to
think of it in that way, getting older can be stressful especially when
one has been a very busy person throughout life and now there is not much
to be done. Thanks for the listening ear. MLB

Old October 20th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

mlbriggs wrote:
I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

Poor TuTu. Did you give her extra treats later as an apology? I'm
sure she'll forgive you anyway - just keep petting and feeding her.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old October 20th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:38:17 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

You naughty meowmie. Did you mae it up to her?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 20th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

OH dear, poor Tutu!!! One time my sister bruised her husband whacking him in
her sleep during a nightmare where she was being chased or attacked. Can you
believe it...he was MAD at her? She really whacked him hard.

news

Old October 20th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

wrote:

I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

Poor baby! I threw a cat out of bed the other night too... I was
sleeping on the couch so that I didn't disturb John (he had to get up
at 6 and I don't come to bed till about 2am) and a cat decided to come
and curl up between my legs. I assumed it was Silver (who usually
sleeps beside my leg but there isn't any room on the couch) so I
sleepily grabbed her to pick her up and move her. I was surprised that
she was so much heavier than she had been the day before, and she was
astounded to be manhandled - it wasn't Silver at all, it was Scouty!
Scouty never sleeps on the bed with me because she's scared of being
too close to men, but I guess she thought that she was 'safe' out
there.

It didn't bother her too much though... I was out there again last
night, and when John came and kissed me goodbye at 5.30am, so was she!
Old October 20th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

mlbriggs wrote:
I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a
nightmare Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure
approached me and got around my neck with its hands and then got face
to face with me. I fought back with all my strength and finally was
able to get hold of it and throw it away from me. I work up just as
a very surprised and baffled TuTu landed on the floor. She looked
positively stunned at what her meowmie did to her -- threw her out of
bed. MLB

Sadly, I've knocked Persia to the floor for the same sort of reason. I try
not to watch the news. All it does is tick me off; who needs the added
stress? Purrs for TuTu to forgive you quickly!

Jill

Old October 20th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

OH dear, poor Tutu!!! One time my sister bruised her husband whacking him in
her sleep during a nightmare where she was being chased or attacked. Can you
believe it...he was MAD at her? She really whacked him hard.

I can understand getting mad at being whacked in the middle of sleep.
But I hope he got over it as he realized it wasn't her fault!

Joyce
Old October 20th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 04:29:14 -0700, Jane wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:
I have probably been reading to many scary news items. I had a nightmare
Tuesday night. I was in a dark place and a dark figure approached me and
got around my neck with its hands and then got face to face with me. I
fought back with all my strength and finally was able to get hold of it
and throw it away from me. I work up just as a very surprised and baffled
TuTu landed on the floor. She looked positively stunned at what her
meowmie did to her -- threw her out of bed. MLB

Poor TuTu. Did you give her extra treats later as an apology? I'm
sure she'll forgive you anyway - just keep petting and feeding her.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

It took me quite a while to convince her that I was sorry. No, I did not
give her extra treats -- she is much too fat as it is. She did get lots
of petting when I finally got her to come to me. MLB

Cats in my Nightmare - (long and GW) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 September 26th 05 11:33 AM
Sort of OT - Cat nightmare KellyH Cat health & behaviour 1 February 15th 05 02:29 AM
Nox had a nightmare Enfilade Cat anecdotes 2 January 11th 05 04:08 PM
Kitty Nightmare jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 December 7th 04 12:44 AM
Nightmare hare - GW Marina Cat anecdotes 5 December 13th 03 06:05 AM