Lewi, Are We Still On Our Honeymoon?

Old May 12th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Lewi, Are We Still On Our Honeymoon?

Lewi, my love, are we still on our honeymoon? My typist, Miss Debby, has
lost track of the threads.

Kitty Schottland

Old May 12th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yes my dear we are but, I was wondering if while we were in this area if
there was anyplace special you would to travel to see? I am sure the other
kitties and cats would excuse us if we wished to leave for a bit.
m...

Old May 15th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Gee, I don't know. I'd sort of like to visit GranMeowmie and The
PawPaw in Las Vegas. They're coming back late tomorrow (Friday)
night.

Or perhaps we could teleport back home for a bit to help Debby clean
up the apartment? There might be some laundry to nest in as well.

Kitty Schottland

Yes my dear we are but, I was wondering if while we were in this area if
there was anyplace special you would to travel to see? *I am sure the other
kitties and cats would excuse us if we wished to leave for a bit.

Lewi, my love, are we still on our honeymoon? *My typist, Miss Debby, has
lost track of the threads.

Kitty Schottland- Hide quoted text -

Old May 15th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi consults a map. Ok my dear, we will set the coordinates for Las Vegas.
I would love to meet some more of your family. I will restock the KUV while
you say good bye to our friends. Gentle Headbutts before he gets to work

Old May 16th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Sorry to butt in, but Mr. Lewi, you and Kitty Schottland should
teleport back home. The apartment is a mess. There are newspapers to
inspect, litter boxes to dig in, and clothes all over Debby's room.
There is so much mischief to get into!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old May 16th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well madam, it is totally up to my wife Kitty. If it is like the gramby
house, some of the time, the getting in mischief stuff will be there when we
get there. It is totally up to my wife kitty.

Old May 18th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Lewi, could we go home for a little while? I feel The PawPaw has been
ignoring me, in favor of his computer, and I'd like for you to help me
holler at him. Do you have a big meow?

Kitty Schottland

Old May 18th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Actually dear, not a very loud one, at least I don't think so having never
heard it. He motions for O T to come to the KUV. "Friend, do I, in
comparison to other cats have a loud meow?

O T looks at him and says NO BUT I KAN HELP YOURSELF WORK ON IT.

he AND lEWI THEN GO TO THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE WHERE EACH TIME lEWI meows o
t MOTIONS IN AN UPWARD MOTIONS UNTIL LEWI CAN BE HEARD FROM A GREAT
DISTANCE.

Lewi returns to Kitty Schottland and says "we will be ready to go to your
home as soon as you wish. (and while Willow stepped on the CAPS lock,
gramby is not going to retype that part!

Lewi? PixieDust413 Cat community 10 February 25th 08 01:26 AM
Mr. Lewi? PixieDust413 Cat community 3 December 30th 07 12:04 AM
Special Honeymoon Experiences [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 23rd 07 11:17 AM
Thanks from Lewi and familee Granby Cat community 2 September 5th 07 04:13 AM
The wedding, Honeymoon and more....... (long) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 17 March 11th 04 09:08 PM