Roadtrip: Efurry Kitti Is Invited

Old November 30th 03, 11:01 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

You ARE a strong little boy.

Meowmie Debby

Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

Sammy Kitten

Old December 2nd 03, 02:33 AM
ChildFree23

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

Okay, then come up on my lap.

You ARE a strong little boy.

Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

You should be!

Meowmie Debby

Old December 2nd 03, 04:42 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Okay, then come up on my lap.

I would be glad to! leaps up to her lap
I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

You should be!

Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

Sammy Kitten

Old December 2nd 03, 10:42 PM
ChildFree23

Okay, then come up on my lap.

I would be glad to! leaps up to her lap
I especially like it when I gets rubbed right behind mine ears...

[scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

You should be!

Well, fangu! I'll try veryvery hard not to thump you too hard wif
mineown tail - I wouldn't want to hurt you.

I'm a big girl. I can take it.

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Old December 3rd 03, 12:43 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

[scratch scratch rub rub rub] Can I have a kiss?

purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!

gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose

I'm a big girl. I can take it.

ChildFree23

Ok, if you finks so...

tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
offer better access to his ears for rubbing

Old December 6th 03, 12:44 AM
ChildFree23

purrrrr... Purrrrrr.... PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Absolutely! I'z give good noze kisses!

gives a nice, soft kiss on the nose

Your nose is very soft and very wet, just like Lilith Kitten!

I'm a big girl. I can take it.

Ok, if you finks so...

tail starts thrashing mightily, as Sammy Kitten lowers his head to
offer better access to his ears for rubbing

[rubrubrub the ears]

ChildFree23
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net