Party time!

Old December 28th 03, 04:19 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger blushes but holdz his partner close and guides her around the dancin
kittens, unable to speak cause he isa fraid he willz notted say the right
thing...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Anaïs and Tiger arrive a bit late - but well fed - to the party and

walk
out onto the dance floor, ducking the bouncing kittens, and begin a more
graceful dance...

Tiger, you iz such a good dancer! Anna like Miss Cleopatra sez: we is
lucky to hab gudgud fud, fambily anna frenz dis holliday...

Mlle. Anaïs, moving just the slightest bit closer to Tiger as they
dance...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote:
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the
area, fluffy black tail waving

Old December 28th 03, 05:14 AM
Dan Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
dis isa funfun, OEJ
You are a very good dancer sam, Miss Violette

Well fangu, Miss Violette! I DO love to dance!

You and OEJ are excellent dancers too!

Sammy Kitten

Old December 28th 03, 05:15 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
*TV blushes*
doez you want somof dis turkeybird dat soft's mom cooked, itsa good,
*He holdz out a platter wif turkey bird onnit

Ooh, I *love* turkeybird! Thank you so much, TV!

Cleopatra

Old December 28th 03, 06:20 AM
Miss Violette

itsa one of the onliest people fuds I likez, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...