Party time!

Old December 29th 03, 05:22 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
win dis here holiday parti isa done we hasta member ta ask yourown sisfur if
her willz drive uses der, OEJ gettin cited now

Dat would be fun! I'z am positive dat if we we work togedder, we can
convince Cleocatra to drive us to Unka Pat's place. Den we could see the
live turkeybirds, and eat lots of roasted and deepfried and smoked
turkeybird, and say hi to Samantha and Maggie.

Sammy Kitten

Old December 29th 03, 06:45 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
OK dis wuuld be nice, I likez dat eatin part, OEJ

I fink we ought to plan on having turkeybird and pie and nip casserole
at Unka Pat's place, and maybe do some partying wif Samantha (if we can
wake her up) and wif Maggie dog. She *is* just a d*g, but she's not too
bad anyhow.

Sammy Kitten

Old December 29th 03, 07:40 AM
Miss Violette

sorry soft isa tired, I isa lookin furword ta the eatin part butt I isa
notted sure bout a D*g, shuuld we ask cleopatra ta drife uses to the
turkeybird place fur a new years parti? OEJ

Old December 29th 03, 03:05 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
sorry soft isa tired, I isa lookin furword ta the eatin part butt I isa
notted sure bout a D*g, shuuld we ask cleopatra ta drife uses to the
turkeybird place fur a new years parti? OEJ

I fink maybe so. De way Cleocatra drives, I'm sure she could hab us
there in time

I fink dat would be a good place for a New Year's party. Plenty of
turkeybird, and it's close to my house so I can easily 'port over for
extra supplies of nip and stuff. And you don't need to worry about de
d*g - she's nice to kitties, and eben tries to get Samantha DOC to play
wif her sometimes. And dere's a tree in Unka Pat's back yard that look
like it wud be fun to climb, if a kitty wasn't afraid of climbing big
high fings. And the back yard dere is all fenced, so strange neighbor
dogs and strange neighbors can't get in to bother partying kitties.

Sammy Kitten