Mine Acquisition Day

Old May 11th 04, 02:45 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Anais! Meow, Tiger! Fangu for coming to mine party!

Oh, those look so good! I think I'll have a mouse-kabob and then play with
the stick later on.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
An a Happy Akwizition day, Lillith - from Tiger anna myownself. Herez

little basket of goodiez fur yoo: sum mouse-kabobs, moffs-onna-stik,

candied
bird wings an udder tasty tingz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

ChildFree23 wrote:
Three years ago today, I comed home from TED's with GranMeowmie and
becamed Lilith Kitten. At the time, I was thirteen weeks old, a
tiny kitten with ears too big for my face. I'm three years old now,
and my ears are still too big for my face!

Efurrykitty over to my place for a celebration. GranMeowmie and The
PawPaw are in Mew Jersey till Tuesday, so we can do whatever we want!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Celebrating Her Third Acquisition Day

Old May 11th 04, 04:33 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meow, Miss Cleopatra! Meow, TV! Fangu for coming to mine party!

Whipped cream! MMMM, I can't wait to have some!

What else did you bring me?

Lilith Kitten

We wouldn't miss your party for anything!

We also have one of Amelia Cats mouse callers, and a gopher caller, and
a lizard caller. These are wonderfully helpful gadgets if you ever get
into the mood to hunt something. We also have the very first production
version of her brand new birdie caller for you.

Cleopatra

Old May 11th 04, 04:40 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

TV, holdz da door, they step in, TV pushes a button, its in memory as the
entire cat household goes to Lillith's from time to time...

I getted dis her big container of whippy cream wif nip fur Lillith, I putted
bof of ourown namez onit if datz OK wif you, TV, looking atta bootiful
silfur furz

That's an excellent idea, and very thoughtful! Thank you so much for
doing that...

I also wrapped up one each of Amelia's gopher caller, and a mouse
caller, and a lizard caller, and a brand new invention of hers, a birdie
caller. And I marked tham as being from both of us too.

Cleopatra
purring and enjoying by her handsome boycat

Old May 11th 04, 04:41 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh, fangu, mine luff! [purr purr, smurgle smurgle]

I'ze just happy I have hoomins to smurgle with. Shall we have some nip and
extra cheese pizza?

Lilith Kitten

Yes, having hoomins to smurgle with sure beats living on da street! Nip
and cheese pizza? Dat sounds yummy!

Sammy

Old May 11th 04, 07:49 PM
Rebecca

Happy Akwizishun Day to yoo
Happy Akwizishun Day to yoo
Happy Akwizishun Day, dear Lilith
Happy Akwizishun Day to yooooooooooo
An menny moooooorrrreeee!

Rebecca, in a mewsical mood

ink.net...

Old May 11th 04, 09:16 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Miss Cleopatra! Meow, TV! Fangu for coming to mine party!

Whipped cream! MMMM, I can't wait to have some!

What else did you bring me?

We wouldn't miss your party for anything!

We also have one of Amelia Cats mouse callers, and a gopher caller, and
a lizard caller. These are wonderfully helpful gadgets if you ever get
into the mood to hunt something. We also have the very first production
version of her brand new birdie caller for you.

How does the liard caller work?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 11th 04, 09:16 PM
ChildFree23

Oh, fangu, mine luff! [purr purr, smurgle smurgle]

I'ze just happy I have hoomins to smurgle with. Shall we have some nip

and
extra cheese pizza?

Yes, having hoomins to smurgle with sure beats living on da street! Nip
and cheese pizza? Dat sounds yummy!

Okay! [Lilith Kitten jumps up on the table and pulls two slices of nip and
extra cheese pizza down for herownselves and Sammy Redkitten.]

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 11th 04, 09:16 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu Rebecca! You have the same name as Meowmie Debby's littermate.

Do you want some pizza?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

om...

Old May 11th 04, 10:45 PM
Miss Violette

TV looks in his majik bak pak...

We alzo bringed you dis here nipy bagel anna dem little fishies wif cream
cheese,
TV, handing ofur pakage

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
TV, holdz da door, they step in, TV pushes a button, its in memory as

the
entire cat household goes to Lillith's from time to time...

I getted dis her big container of whippy cream wif nip fur Lillith, I

putted
bof of ourown namez onit if datz OK wif you, TV, looking atta bootiful
silfur furz
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
Miss Cleopatra, you wanna take a break from my yard anna go ta

Lillith's
parti? TV

Sure, I love parties! Then we can return to your yard afterwards.

[Takes TVs paw in hers as they stroll to the teleporter]

Cleopatra