Doing The Laundry

Old September 11th 04, 09:23 PM
ChildFree23

Default Doing The Laundry

Meow!

I just maked the most wunnerful bed for mineownselves.
GranMeowmie tookened some stuff out of the machine-thingy that
makes everything soft, warm, and fluffy. She satted down on
the living room rug to fold the stuff up. I taked some white,
shiny things and putted my paws on them for a while until they
smelled good. Then I pulled these things with bits of fringe
on the ends on top of the white shiny things and put my paws
on them the same way. I settled down for one of my many
afternoon naps.

I guess I done something good beclaws I wokened up for a
minute and heard GranMeowmie telling the PawPaw that I putted
two kitchen towels on top of her underwear. Boy, it sure made
a good bed!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper
Official Laundry Assistant

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old September 12th 04, 01:49 AM
Miss Violette

I trizta get inna warmer thingy butted soft duzn't let me, anna I inspect
how her flodz da clothes, every time her doez it, Trudi, taking notes
hlink.net...

Old September 13th 04, 03:47 PM
ChildFree23

I always help GranMeowmie fold the laundry, especially when
bathtowels and dishtowels are involved. She points to the
towels and tells mineownselves to "fix this," and I make happy
paws on the towels.

And, you don't ask politely. You just push your way in.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 14th 04, 12:40 AM
ChildFree23

What's a warmeer? Is that like the dryermonster? Stay away
from the dryermonster. It could be furry dangerous for a
kitty to be trapped in there. Warm towels are good. Do you
make happy paws on them?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I gotz dat pushy part down butted efun whenz i duz dis her

won't letted
minself inna warmeer juz onna warm towelz, Trudi, still

takin notez
.net...

Old September 14th 04, 03:06 AM
Miss Violette

Yez itsa dryer monster, soft meant to type warmer thingy, I makez happy pawz
onna furry's t-shirts anna sometimez da towelz butted towel happy pawing
duties isa mostley OEJ's job, Trudi
k.net...

Old September 15th 04, 10:54 PM
ChildFree23

Why does OEJ get to make happy paws on the towels and not
yourownselves?

Capt. Midnight DOC

Old September 17th 04, 10:07 AM
Miss Violette

I purbly cuuld butted I likez furry's t shirtz betterer anna I getza smash
the towelz flat afur her haz happy pawed den, we kinda share dis here duty,
Trudi
nk.net...