Capt. Midnight -- The Final Update [MMS Content]

Old December 21st 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Capt. Midnight -- The Final Update [MMS Content]

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not
fixable, so the vet did not wake him up from the anesthesia.
We've arranged for a private cremation, and when the ashes come
back we will scatter them in his favorite pile of dirt and at the
edge of the back patio.

**A glowing light descends onto the sleeping black cat.
Suddenly, he wakes up. "I'm coming, Hobbes! I'm coming!" he
meows softly as he rises up into the light.

The large black cat finds himself sitting in the middle of a
place full of beautiful colors. He says to himself, "I must be
at the Rainbow Bridge." He looks around and hears a familiar
meow calling him. "Midnight, come up here!" It's his winkwink
Hobbes. She says, "It's really nice here, and you already know a
lot of the kitties!"

Midnight runs up to Hobbes and licks her face. He says, "Now we
will never be apart again." Hobbes and Midnight stroll away
together for a good smurgle, and make plans to meet the rest of
the kitties at the rainbow bridge.**

[The above was written by GranMeowmie, and modified only slightly
by Meowmie Debby.]

Old December 21st 05, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dis is so furry sad. Deres jest too meny kitties dat have to go to da
Rainbow Brij. Weze purring hard dat his trip was ez, and dat the holes
in da harts of doze left behind heal tu rememfur all da happy tymes.

4 kitties form a circle an purr

Frieda, Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Old December 21st 05, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mrrqueekkk!

Lotza purrz an waggaz fur da fambly, frum awl ov uzz.

G'by Cap'n Midnight. We will see yew 'nozzer timez.

Chuggz an Luv,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old December 21st 05, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, dis iz juss tootoo sad. Alla us heer sendz purrz an kumfurtin thots to
da Kaptin's fambly, bof hoomin an kitteez.

Rebecca, for her house

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow Bridge at
approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not fixable, so the vet did
not wake him up from the anesthesia. We've arranged for a private
cremation, and when the ashes come back we will scatter them in his
favorite pile of dirt and at the edge of the back patio.

[snipt wif respekt]

Old December 21st 05, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, Debbie.

We're so so sorry. We've been there. Panda, and Lenny and Lucy will
be there to meet him.
Sending all the hugs and purrs we can muster -

Johanna
Sprout, Maui, & Blue

Old December 21st 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:14:15 GMT, ChildFree23's little, agile paws
typed:

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. gennle snippy

Dis iz furry sad noos indeed. I enjoyed being wif da Captain on
'ventures; he wuz a big part of dis kommunity, an will be sorely
missed.

My purrrs to da fambly, hooman an kitty, an may da Captain dwell in
peace, lite an joy.

Purrrrrrrrrs.........................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/20/2005 11:25:09 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 21st 05, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Debby,

I'm so sorry. The Capt. knew that you loved him and he loved you back.

Shadow, sending hugs your way.

Boogie, da dejected HarpurrCat lays aside the nip he was planning to share
with his Captain-in-law and lays down next to his meowmie to purr fur his
friend.

Old December 21st 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

four cats and a kitten make a circle of meatloafs and begin to purr softly
for their friend...

Tiger stands up and says, Mine friend, you are now where you will always be
healthy, and you will be forever young to wait for your hoomanz to join you.
Thank you for bein a friend to owr houze anna we will purr for your hoomanz
heartz ta heal, pleaze say hello to miss Violette, and tell her, although we
iz sure she knowz, da kitten her sented to owr hoze is doin gud, Good bye
fur juz a while...

Tiger retakes his meatloaf position and purrs along with his family, Soft
meanwhile sits, prays, and leaks softly all over the kebyorad...

Old December 21st 05, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , ChildFree23 wrote:

[...]

Please accept our puurrrzz fur Capt. Midnight and Meowmie Debbie.
We will miss him like so many others who have gone ahead. May we
all be together some day in that wonderful place.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old December 21st 05, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

The Clark kitties add their purrs for Captain Midnight, his family, and
all others who love him.

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac & Meowmie Eileen