Capt. Midnight -- The Final Update [MMS Content]

Old December 21st 05, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Capt. Midnight -- The Final Update [MMS Content]

Dis is so sad....we've been left behind by so many gud kitties dis
year. I know da Captain is in da gud gud place now. My brofur Mr.
Buddy and all da ofur kitties are waitin to play wif him.

Da Sekretary is clutchin mine furs wid water monster leakin all ober me
and wishin we culd all live furever (little black cat wriggles free,
assumes the meatloaf position & purrs along with Ms. Puff & Da Shadow).

Ms. Mudge (spokescat), Ms. Puff, & Da Shadow.
Sekretary Note: Deepest sympathies for your loss. They leave such a
hole in our lives when they leave.

Eileen

Old December 21st 05, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pleez add owr purrs for da Cap'n, anna fur da holez in yer harts to
heel.
PURRpurrPURRpurr
Xena and Callisto, anna der meowmie, Jennie

Old December 21st 05, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:14:15 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not
fixable, so the vet did not wake him up from the anesthesia.
We've arranged for a private cremation, and when the ashes come
back we will scatter them in his favorite pile of dirt and at the
edge of the back patio.

[A tearful orange tabby steps forward to speak for his family]

We iz all so furry, furry sad to hear this. All of us, including our
neighbor cats and hoomins, have been purring and purring and purring for
da Captain. We'z all got tears in our eyes, an mine Paw is havin trouble
seeing his monitor at da office.

Capn Midnight will have excellent company at the Bridge. He will be wif
his wink, and can play wif Miss Violette and Dyna and Gretchen Marie and
DeeDee and lotz of uffur cats (way, way too many cats).

Our purrz is wif those he left behind.

Samuel da tearful Redcat

Old December 22nd 05, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pitoonya, in hur mourning coat hunkers deown in meatloaf pozishun and
startz tu
purr furr Captain Midnight on hiz way tu da Bridge

Dyna and Gretchen Marie wait with Hobbes furr hur wedwink tu arrive...

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not
fixable, so the vet did not wake him up from the anesthesia.
We've arranged for a private cremation, and when the ashes come
back we will scatter them in his favorite pile of dirt and at the
edge of the back patio.

**A glowing light descends onto the sleeping black cat.
Suddenly, he wakes up. "I'm coming, Hobbes! I'm coming!" he
meows softly as he rises up into the light.

The large black cat finds himself sitting in the middle of a
place full of beautiful colors. He says to himself, "I must be
at the Rainbow Bridge." He looks around and hears a familiar
meow calling him. "Midnight, come up here!" It's his winkwink
Hobbes. She says, "It's really nice here, and you already know a
lot of the kitties!"

Midnight runs up to Hobbes and licks her face. He says, "Now we
will never be apart again." Hobbes and Midnight stroll away
together for a good smurgle, and make plans to meet the rest of
the kitties at the rainbow bridge.**

[The above was written by GranMeowmie, and modified only slightly
by Meowmie Debby.]

Old December 22nd 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Deer Cpt. Midnight, we shall miss yew, dat's fur sure! Howeffur, yew will
be happy an helfy up dare at duh
Bridj. See--dare's Siggy runnin tu welcum yew, an lotsa owld frends tu play
wiff. But, still, dare ar achin harts heer, so here's purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur
doze hoomins hoo luffed yew tu heal an rememfur duh good tymes.

Samantha & duh cuzzins and dare hoomins Anti Beverly & Unca Leo & Anti Gwen

Old December 23rd 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Five cats and a kitten join the circle, assume the meatloaf position of
respect, and begin a mournful purr.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrpurrrrr

Capt. Midnight wus a gudgud cat. We will mizz him. We iz glad hez wif
Hobbes agin, but we fink da welcomin partee atta Bridj haz tututu meny
famylyr fazes.

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane
With Anti Gabrielle who has MMS

ChildFree23 wrote:
Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not
fixable, so the vet did not wake him up from the anesthesia.
We've arranged for a private cremation, and when the ashes come
back we will scatter them in his favorite pile of dirt and at the
edge of the back patio.
8 respectful snip

Old December 24th 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today.

I send my girthiest purrs uv condolens an heeling fur all da fambly an
frends uv Capt. Midnight. He wuz a valued memfur uf my fan club an wuz
speshully recugnized fur his werk in animal rescue.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra "Great Girtha"
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise (cat of few words but much concern)
Old December 24th 05, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Debby,

I haven't been here for a bit and I hated to find the Captain Midnight
thread upon my return. So many purrs are being sent to you by Puddi Cat and
so many soothing thoughts through the ether to you as well.

May the Captain Midnight hole in your heart fill with comforting memories
to help ease the pain I know you are feeling.

Fran and the purring Puddi

Puddi Cat settles into the meatloaf position of respect with all the other
furs and humans and starts purring her heart out for Aunti Debby and for
Captain Midnight's journey to the Bridge.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 24th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"ChildFree23" wrote:

Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, left for the Rainbow
Bridge at approximately 10:45 AM today. His problem was not
fixable, so the vet did not wake him up from the anesthesia.
We've arranged for a private cremation, and when the ashes come
back we will scatter them in his favorite pile of dirt and at the
edge of the back patio.

sniff Wee'ze so furry sorry to heeer dis. His passing wuz a
speshully gentull wun, an wee'ze glad fur dat, but wee will miss him
furrymuch.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs fur da brokin harts ov his fambly. It's sucha hard
fing.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply