Any More Debate Questions?

Old July 16th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Any More Debate Questions?

Weer eksited tu be heer in time fur the elekshun. We followd yur
purrfect direkshuns to fund thuh newgroop, an heer we ar. We regrett
missing so much of thuh campaign. Fangu fur inviteng us!

HoneyCat

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here. If not, I move that we have a vote!
Who wants to be the vote counter?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Old July 22nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:39:50 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here. If not, I move that we have a vote!
Who wants to be the vote counter?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Izn't it time to vote yet?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/21/2006 8:23:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 22nd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:24:13 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:39:50 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here. If not, I move that we have a vote!
Who wants to be the vote counter?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Izn't it time to vote yet?

I vote for Cousin Rosco P. Catrane so I can't be an impartial
vote-counter. I don't care if Lovable Louise beets me up. I'll bite
her human's toe!

Cinder

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old July 22nd 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

I vote for Cousin Rosco P. Catrane so I can't be an impartial
vote-counter. I don't care if Lovable Louise beets me up. I'll bite
her human's toe!

Cinder

Wate a minnit, I thot we did sekrit ballitz! I wudnt want Louise to know
dat I didn't vote fur... uh... Rosco, yeh, datz it, dat I didn't vote fur
Rosco.

Oh, juss ignor dis hole post!

Rebecca, wondering if she needs protective custody

Old July 22nd 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:39:52 GMT, "Rebecca"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .

I vote for Cousin Rosco P. Catrane so I can't be an impartial
vote-counter. I don't care if Lovable Louise beets me up. I'll bite
her human's toe!

Cinder

Wate a minnit, I thot we did sekrit ballitz! I wudnt want Louise to know
dat I didn't vote fur... uh... Rosco, yeh, datz it, dat I didn't vote fur
Rosco.

Oh, juss ignor dis hole post!

Rebecca, wondering if she needs protective custody

I'll save you by biting the toes of humans! I have to bite their toes!
Always! I'm not sure what effect this would have on Lovable Louise
though....

Old July 22nd 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I vote for Cousin Rosco P. Catrane so I can't be an impartial
vote-counter. I don't care if Lovable Louise beets me up. I'll bite
her human's toe!

Cinder

THWAP!!!

Ne1 else not vote 4 me, I beet dem up 2.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 22nd 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I'll save you by biting the toes of humans! I have to bite their toes!
Always! I'm not sure what effect this would have on Lovable Louise
though....

Cinder

Thwap! THWAP!!!!!

"Lovable Louise"

Old July 23rd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger has finally had enough, he carefully lays down the ballots for
sherrif, goes and wakes Trudi and... Trudi comes trotting in, thrashes ll
abowwt the head and shoulders, ll can't get a blow in beclawz Miss Violette
was an excellent teacher, and Trudi trots daintily away, looking ofur herown
shoulder at Tiger... It is gud you duzint hit girlcats,... Trudi

Old July 23rd 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Tiger has finally had enough, he carefully lays down the ballots for
sherrif, goes and wakes Trudi and... Trudi comes trotting in, thrashes ll
abowwt the head and shoulders, ll can't get a blow in beclawz Miss Violette
was an excellent teacher, and Trudi trots daintily away, looking ofur herown
shoulder at Tiger... It is gud you duzint hit girlcats,... Trudi

Trudi run 4 sheriff 2?

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I STILL beet dem up.