Any More Debate Questions?

Old July 24th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Any More Debate Questions?

Heerz mine balit, in diz seelt n-v-lowpe.
--
Pitö.önya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
some hooman needsa cwnt da votez, Tiger, watin wif da ballots fur sherrif
in
hisown paw, ...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:39:50 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here. If not, I move that we have a vote!
Who wants to be the vote counter?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Izn't it time to vote yet?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/21/2006 8:23:46 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 24th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz notted runnin fur anithin, I juzt duzint like dat you hitz ofur
kitteez, anna Mr. Tiger cranki az he kan be duzint hit ofur kittez, anna
while i duzint like hittin i duz it ifin itz needed, *wopz LL one more time
onna noze fur gud mezure and leavez agin*, Trudi
Adam wrote in message
Tiger has finally had enough, he carefully lays down the ballots for
sherrif, goes and wakes Trudi and... Trudi comes trotting in, thrashes

ll
abowwt the head and shoulders, ll can't get a blow in beclawz Miss

Violette
was an excellent teacher, and Trudi trots daintily away, looking ofur

herown
shoulder at Tiger... It is gud you duzint hit girlcats,... Trudi

Trudi run 4 sheriff 2?

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me, I STILL beet dem up.

Old July 27th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I iz notted runnin fur anithin, I juzt duzint like dat you hitz ofur
kitteez, anna Mr. Tiger cranki az he kan be duzint hit ofur kittez, anna
while i duzint like hittin i duz it ifin itz needed, *wopz LL one more time
onna noze fur gud mezure and leavez agin*, Trudi

Hisss...

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 27th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hiss yourownsef, you isa smart kitte anna der iz no skuze fur yata hit ofur
kittez, Trudi, hiss/honk!!!

Old July 30th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

We can start voting any time. Which kitty is going to count the votes?
I can't because it might be catsidered a catflict of interest.
Chester can't because he's in another election that's coming up.
Nathan can't because he lives with us.

Clarence

I dunno butted mine howze iz readi now, purrhapz purzident Calarenze sayz
when. Tiger

Old August 1st 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

We saw that. Aunt Sandy is a really nice human!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old August 1st 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Fangu, gentlemankitties! I think you're all very nice, too!

Anti Sandy

oups.com...