arriving at the ball

Old October 5th 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default arriving at the ball

Princess Pasha takes Sebastian's paw as they walk slowly toward the
Jellicle Ball.
I hab missed yoo so much mine luv, and I am so happy we are togeffer
agin. Rememfuring our frens at thuh Bridge reminds me uf so menny
happy times wiff yoo. Yoo are still as hansum as effur, yoo no... I
dont fink yoo hab chanjed a bit.

On Oct 4, 10:43*pm, "Stacey Weinberger"
wrote:
Two elderly but still full of life cats step out of the porter. *Once again
they are together at this sad yet joyous time. *They mourn the loss of their
friends and are so very glad they can be together, for they are each other's
love of their lives. Princess Pasha's beauty, even at 15 years of age, still
takesSebastian'sbreath away and he hides a small tear of happiness as he
lets her step out first on this beautiful night.

Old October 5th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sebastian anna Joolian

Sebastian puffs out the furs on his tabby-striped chest

Fangu mine deerest Pasha. I haf tu say yoo awr da luvliest kittie heer. Yoor
blublu eyes still sparkel. I don no mani ov da kitties heer ani more. So mani
ov ower frenz haf gone tu da Bridj deez past cupla yeers.

I wunner wen da band start. I wud like tu haf da furst danz wif yoo, if yoo don
mind Sebastian smiles and winks at Princess Pasha

In article ,
Ellie says...

Princess Pasha takes Sebastian's paw as they walk slowly toward the
Jellicle Ball.
I hab missed yoo so much mine luv, and I am so happy we are togeffer
agin. Rememfuring our frens at thuh Bridge reminds me uf so menny
happy times wiff yoo. Yoo are still as hansum as effur, yoo no... I
dont fink yoo hab chanjed a bit.

On Oct 4, 10:43=A0pm, "Stacey Weinberger"
wrote:
Two elderly but still full of life cats step out of the porter. =A0Once a=

gain
they are together at this sad yet joyous time. =A0They mourn the loss of =

Old October 6th 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Itz bin sooo long sins we danzed togeffur... I fink I still rememfur how tu
danz, itz bin a longlong time an I wuld neffur danz wiff ennywon but yoo.
Princess Pasha takes Sebastian's arm as they slowly make their way through
the crowd

"Sebastian anna Joolian" wrote in message
Sebastian puffs out the furs on his tabby-striped chest

Fangu mine deerest Pasha. I haf tu say yoo awr da luvliest kittie heer.
Yoor
blublu eyes still sparkel. I don no mani ov da kitties heer ani more. So
mani
ov ower frenz haf gone tu da Bridj deez past cupla yeers.

I wunner wen da band start. I wud like tu haf da furst danz wif yoo, if
yoo don
mind Sebastian smiles and winks at Princess Pasha

In article
,
Ellie says...

=

Old October 6th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

m...

Old October 6th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

hehe! I worked so hard to get yore attenshon, dint I? If I hab enny
regrets in mine life, itz dat we dint hab moor time togeffur.
Princess Pasha, giffing Sebastian a hug and a lingering kiss

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
m...
Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

m...

Old October 6th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sebastian anna Joolian

Hey, weer not ded yet!
sebastian takes Princess Pasha in his arms, dips her, and returns the kiss

In article , Ellie says...

hehe! I worked so hard to get yore attenshon, dint I? If I hab enny
regrets in mine life, itz dat we dint hab moor time togeffur.
Princess Pasha, giffing Sebastian a hug and a lingering kiss

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
om...
Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

m...

Old October 6th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

Uf cors not. I fink I culd danz all nite! Especially if I had anuffer
drink an mebbe a liddle snack.
Princess Pasha, feeling the energy flow agin

news:PKmdnVb5nrqPU1fXnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by
swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

m...

Old October 7th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey accidently bumps into Sebastian's arm, I'm so sorry, he apologizes.
Hello there, I am Mosey and this lovely lady is my friend Morgana and we
are very pleased to meet you at this wonderful gathering. Is there anything
I can get you?
Okay then, let's dance and remember the wonderful times. [smiles] Morgana
smiles at the older cats and sighs with happiness.

Old October 7th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey and Tabitha are dancing and Mosey says to her,' they've had quite a
few of those Nip Energy Drinks'. Morgana starts to giggle.

[...]

m...

Old October 8th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sebastian anna Joolian

I heer dey haf a spayshul drink called an Eyerish Creem. Letz haf wun of doze!
Mebbe we kin towst tu Fred dat he comes fru hiz surguri okee dokee.

Sebastian

In article , Princess Pasha
says...

Uf cors not. I fink I culd danz all nite! Especially if I had anuffer
drink an mebbe a liddle snack.
Princess Pasha, feeling the energy flow agin

"Sebastian anna Joolian" wrote in message
Hey, weer not ded yet!
sebastian takes Princess Pasha in his arms, dips her, and returns the
kiss

In article , Ellie says...

hehe! I worked so hard to get yore attenshon, dint I? If I hab enny
regrets in mine life, itz dat we dint hab moor time togeffur.
Princess Pasha, giffing Sebastian a hug and a lingering kiss

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
news:PKmdnVb5nrqPU1fXnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@earthlink .com...
Ize rememfur wen we furst met yoo were tryin tu get me to danz by
swingin
yoor hips. Hah hah! Liddle did I no fen..

Sebastian

m...