Neighbor's cat is a mean old bitch

Old June 16th 04, 09:35 PM
Sherry

I named my non-furry children, so why should my furred children be any
different? After they develop their personalities they usually get
nick-named also, just like my biological kids, so...

We have Yoda, a/k/a Double-Yo-Seven, the International Cat of Mystery.
Bootsie a/k/a Booty-girl. Her Royal Boot-ness
Frank the Siamese (when he's outside he pretends he's feral and insists we call
him "The Masked Man"
Biskit. Just Girl-girl, a dainty little thing. We haven't had her long enough
to hang too many names on her.
Sherry
Old June 16th 04, 10:04 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote

We have Yoda, a/k/a Double-Yo-Seven, the International Cat of Mystery.
Bootsie a/k/a Booty-girl. Her Royal Boot-ness
Frank the Siamese (when he's outside he pretends he's feral and insists we

call
him "The Masked Man"
Biskit. Just Girl-girl, a dainty little thing. We haven't had her long

enough
to hang too many names on her.

I had Gnarly, Gnarly Jean, Gnarlita Marie, Gnarly Yamacatta, Snarlita, and
Gnar Lee Chinese Cat, and Gnarlita Louise, Cat of Hell and Hearbreak.

Old June 16th 04, 10:47 PM
Cat Protector

You are thinking too human and these are cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
I named my non-furry children, so why should my furred children be any
different? After they develop their personalities they usually get
nick-named also, just like my biological kids, so...

Demi ("Little Ghost", not because she's pure white, but because she a
scaredy cat and nobody ever gets to see her as she hides under
something almost all the time. [BTW, we've had her since she was 5
weeks old and she has always been pampered wth never even a harsh word
directed her way, so we can't figure out why she's this way, she's
just naturally shy.])

Jessie ("Jet Ski" because she never just walks anywhere, she tears
through the house like she's been turbo-charged.)

Samantha / Sammy ("Minnie Me", not only because she looks like our
eldest, but because she's in training to act like her too - a
href="http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy"see pictures/a.)

Bandit (Originally "Bandit" because she just walked into our house
when she was 6 weeks old and took possesion of it, us, and everything
else in her universe, but later "Bitch Cat From Hell" because she
terrorizes every person or animal who comes near her. [She's left
scars on my body and she LOVES me!!])

Hugs,

CatNipped
CatMom to:
Bandit, 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, 2 months, DLH Tabby

Old June 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Mary

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
You are thinking

Oh please, what would you know about that?