if goofy can get it , he dont want it?

Old April 26th 15, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default if goofy can get it , he dont want it?

what is it with cats they want something then they get it, then dont want
it?
goofys mouse got trapped so i spent all this effort to get it then he walks
away.
uninterested now.

https://www.facebook.com/matt.ferrar...4/?pnref=story

Old April 26th 15, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 4/26/2015 10:08 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
what is it with cats they want something then they get it, then dont want
it?
goofys mouse got trapped so i spent all this effort to get it then he walks
away.
uninterested now.

https://www.facebook.com/matt.ferrar...4/?pnref=story

You took away the challenge! I have a small bookcase in my living
room with a skirt at the base. I can't easily get my hand under it.

One day Persia was doing exactly what Goofy was doing. Peering under
it, intensely interested. She finally fished out a milk-jug ring to
play with. I'm sure if I'd been able to get it out for her she would
have walked away, no longer interested.

Jill