Aren't cats cute when they sleep?

Old May 11th 15, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

Default Aren't cats cute when they sleep?

Petrie is curled up in a little ball. She sure looks sweet, with her long fluffy fur, and her paws covering her face. She looks exhausted. The cats stay out late, playing, then get up early to continue where they left off. She usually sleeps with her little red tongue sticking out. After she wakes up her little tongue stays out for quite a while. Its so red against the dark fur around her mouth, it's comical. When she drinks water from her outside water bowl, her little red tongue flicks in and out like a hummingbird. After she's finished drinking, she looks around with her tongue hanging out. Poor little sweet fat kitty.

--
:-)
Don't let the Zombies get you!!!!

My God is better than your god!!!!

Old May 12th 15, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 11 May 2015 17:53:43 -0500, "Lord Bergamot"
wrote:

Petrie is curled up in a little ball. She sure looks sweet, with her long fluffy fur, and her paws covering her face. She looks exhausted. The cats stay out late, playing, then get up early to continue where they left off. She usually sleeps with her little red tongue sticking out. After she wakes up her little tongue stays out for quite a while. Its so red against the dark fur around her mouth, it's comical. When she drinks water from her outside water bowl, her little red tongue flicks in and out like a hummingbird. After she's finished drinking, she looks around with her tongue hanging out. Poor little sweet fat kitty.

That is cute. Scooter has a bit of a deformed mouth and his pink
tongue sometimes hangs out in a pretty funny way. I feel like going
over and flicking it with my finger but I couldn't inflict such an
indignity on him.
Old May 13th 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lord Bergamot" wrote in message
Petrie is curled up in a little ball. She sure looks sweet, with her long
fluffy fur, and her paws covering her face. She looks exhausted. The cats
stay out late, playing, then get up early to continue where they left off.
She usually sleeps with her little red tongue sticking out. After she
wakes up her little tongue stays out for quite a while. Its so red against
the dark fur around her mouth, it's comical. When she drinks water from
her outside water bowl, her little red tongue flicks in and out like a
hummingbird. After she's finished drinking, she looks around with her
tongue hanging out. Poor little sweet fat kitty.

--

Cats are very adorable when they are asleep. Boyfie likes to sleep on my
lap if possible, and when he is totally relaxed and does upside-downy-head I

Can't bear to.

I'm guilty as charged, the Boy is totally spoilt.
Aw, he had a bad start in life so I want the rest of it to be great.
Although I'm not happy about being woken up as soon as it is light atm to
enquire about "is it time for breakfast?"
Yes, he did need to use the bathtub a couple of times recently, but he's
learned already that if he moans at my bedroom door with no response, and
then scratches in the bathtub, I leap up immediately. I know he's fooling
because I rush downtairs to let him out and he goes straight to his dish.
"Breakfast?"

It's backfiring on him. If he doesn't go immediately to the door for a
toilet emergency and it's about breakfast, I push him outside, go back to
bed and he has to wait in the conservatory until maybe 8 a.m. There a bed
in there so he'll be fine.
I do not do 5.30 a.m. wake up calls for breakfast, I do poo emergencies
only at that sort of time. His, of course ;-)

If he doesn't watch out, he'll be be spending the whole night in the
conservatory.

Tweed

..

Old May 13th 15, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

Christina wrote:
[...]

.

My old cat Edith, RB, would lay in my lap most nights around 10:30. At 11:00 when my alarm went off for me to take pain med, I would say, I'm sorry kitty, I have to get up. She would get up, stretch, and let me get up. When I sat back down, she was right back in my lap, ready to sleep again. I miss that old kitty.

--
:-)

Old May 14th 15, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot

Christina wrote:
[...]

People who don't like cats, just don't understand.

--
:-)