Offishul vote cownt Jellicle Ball locayshun

Old October 17th 04, 10:37 AM
Miss Violette

Miss violette, hugs her friend, GLARES atta bad hooman... Here haf some tea
anna we will figure out where to hurke and hide it for a prezzie when she
comes back... Miss Violette, not over happy with her hoomanz right now
either
Sylvia M. wrote in message
MC awredddyy unnurstandz dat I wyll be there in spirit, an weez'l
ketsh up wen naztymeenmeowmee getz bak. I wuz juzt feelin sory furr
mineself, Vi.

Dyna, wypink hurr teerz wiff uh paw

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you can port in anna let MC do your talkin fur you, Miss Violette,

sad fur
her friend
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I wunner iffin weez gonna see da Aurora Boraliz, udderwyze nown az
Nordern Litez?
...Ummm I meeen yuuz, hu ar goink 8'(

Dyna, wiztfoolee

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
"Sylvia M." wrote:

HiHi G.M. glad u ar bak...I'yl be uhway soon...
(badmeowmee iz goin onna tryp, an wyll be gon wen da ball iz

on)
Letz put ower hedz tugedder neow....

OH MY OH MY how kin we hav thuh Ball wifout yew???? Can't yew
dissiplin
yer sekretary or make her hire a subsitoot?????

Theem:
Wintur Wunderland...? - Letz not think about winter yet
Gud-by Ol Frenz...? - How cud we dekorate fur this? Maybe

mirrorz
wif reflekshunz so we can reflekt on our frendz?
Mowntin Hyde'uh-Way...? - I think we will see thuh mountenz

but
not be in them?
Lake Luise Wunderland...? - Ize gonna luk in Google fur

pikchures.
Maybe thuh theem cud be silver and bloo?

GM, also rakkin

Dyna, rakkin hur brane

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Ar we gonna hav a theem fur thuh Ball and dekorayshuns?

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC
Back on thuh fixed up pooter and wundering wot color gown to
ware

Beverly Orel wrote:

Sownds gud tu me! Mye hoomins want tu stow alway in mye
trabsoirter!!
Samantha, aka "liddul gurl" an duh cuzzins: Finney,

Lucey, an
Jeannie

"Adam" wrote in message
Lake Louise: 1 1 1 1 1 1

Coloseeum: 1 1

Coloseeum, den a aftur partee at Lake Louise: 1 1 1 1

Wun "no vote"

An mine clowdur abstayns.

So, Lake Louise it is!

Mietze

Yay!

Louise

Old October 17th 04, 04:46 PM
MouseCat

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunner iffin weez gonna see da Aurora Boraliz, udderwyze nown az
Nordern Litez?
...Ummm I meeen yuuz, hu ar goink 8'(

Dyna, wiztfoolee

My dear Dynamite kitty, a thought just came to me. I don't know how I
could have missed this before...

Since Cleopatra has perfected her time shifting teleporter, once your
Meowmie is back you can use Cleopatra's time shifter and time shift back
to the Jellicle Ball! So we can dance there after all. And you will be
able to join me in appreciating the beauty of the Aurora (though it will
be nothing compared to your own marvelous beauty!).

Once your Meowmie is back you won't have time shifted yet, so I will be
sure to keep up a good description of what we're doing at the Ball. That
way as soon as you are able to get back to the computer you can read up
on what we were doing while you were waiting to do the time shift.

MCat

Old October 17th 04, 08:45 PM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:

[...]

Wunnerfool!!!!
Yu ar sooo klever!!

Hedbuttz

Dyna

Old October 19th 04, 04:19 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

Ize gonna look in Google fur pickchurez of Lake Louise. Maybe silver
and bloo and mirrorz to reflekt on our frendz who hav left us. If itz
too cold fur us to be outside to see thuh moon, maybe we can get
plermishun to put up a HUGE glass bubble next to thuh lake so we kin sit
in there. Any sugjeschunz wud be much appreeshyated.

GM, yes, yes, thuh ideas are taking shape

Banff!

"Lovable Louise"

Gazundhite!

Gretchen Marie snicker

Old October 19th 04, 04:21 AM
Arlene Knop

I thhink ware we will be will hav one wall as a BIG window and they will
install a temporaree glass roof so we can danz unner thuh starz and
watch fur thuh moon. I kin post more on a noo thred.

GM

Miss Violette wrote:

I like the idea of a glass room for looking at the out, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Ize gonna look in Google fur pickchurez of Lake Louise. Maybe silver
and bloo and mirrorz to reflekt on our frendz who hav left us. If itz
too cold fur us to be outside to see thuh moon, maybe we can get
plermishun to put up a HUGE glass bubble next to thuh lake so we kin sit
in there. Any sugjeschunz wud be much appreeshyated.

GM, yes, yes, thuh ideas are taking shape

Miss Violette wrote:

I am not sure what the theme should but you are back now so hopefully

you
will be in charge of the decorating, Miss Violette

Old October 19th 04, 04:23 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Offishul vote cownt Jellicle Ball locayshun:

Yes, My Dear. I hope thuh pooter AND thuh sekretary stay well fur a
longlong tyme. I hav missed yew furry much. I wud be honored to attend
thuh Ball wif yew. Are yew praktissing how to danz thuh tango?
GM, hoping

Hard to practice that one without a partner, but I'll do what I can to
get ready for you to finish teaching me.

Felix, looking forward to dance lessons

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Do yew hav a teddy bare yew cud praktiss wif?

GM, praktissing her bend-over-backwerds moov