Calling All Southern Califurnia Kittiez!

Old October 1st 05, 07:47 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I yam uh Soffurn Cattyfurrnya kitty tuu, an weez ar awl hokay attid mine
howze.

Meowmee wuz ofurr at da Simi Senyor Senter doink oyle payntink wen day
herd bowt da shtart ov da fyer neer Porter Ranch, wheer Meowmee getz on
an off da 118 freeway. Hur had tu go way rownd tu da Wezt an den tu da
Sowft, an ontu da 110 freeway (Whut hadda purroblem da negst day). It tookt
hur twu howerz tu get home, youzually uh twenny minit dryff.
Da sunsetz were inkreddibbel, wiff da smoke an fyer reflekted.

Itz mutsh bedderer neow, bekuz of da kurraygeouz Fyer Fyturz!!

Purr furr da Fyer Fyturz!
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Calling all Southern Cafifurnia Kittiez! Please check in! The
Catmerica Police Department heard about the wildfires and are furry
worried about yourownselves.

Also, if Black Jack Purrshing could teleport some of the New Orleans
floodwaters over to the wildfires to help put them out, we would
a-purr-ciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, and Towel Fixer

Old October 2nd 05, 03:27 AM
Miss Violette

we are very glad you are not in danger, Miss Violette for her house, who are
purring for all the workers

Old October 3rd 05, 04:38 AM
Elizabeth

Although I live near the Highland kitties, my patroness's home is in
the middle of a medium-sized city, well away from the wildfire areas.
We can see and smell the smoke, and occasionally ashes have fallen on
my uncle's house, carried by the wind.

We can also see the helicopters and airplanes making retardant and
water drops. My patroness, who has been a pilot, shudders every time
she watches them, as the heat from the fire makes flying that close to
mountainous areas very dangerous.

I received my name for the size and strength of my purr, and I am using
it...

Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas, VC
(named for Montgomery Scott, engineer of the starship Enterprise:
"Captain, I've got the engines tuned up and purrrrring like a
kitten...")