Catastrophy.

Old April 6th 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Catastrophy.

Ise in disgwace.
Dat waptop committed sewiside...I did NOT nock it offa tabel.
Just beclaws me wus inna vicin....visun...well, just beclaws I wus
dare I meens, dat dussnt meen it wus myneself. Effun doe thu wittle
bit of velcwo wus stikkin owt of da side offa waptop n me nibbelled
it...a wittle..just a wittle...den dat waptop wented fwiyin offa edge
of dat tabel. Yus me wus dare, yus me seed the waptop dig a hole inna
hardwood fwore n fwiten Harry owta a yeers growef, but, IT WUSSN'T
ME!!
Cleo Gordon, innacent.

We all got the fright of our lives. Harry nearly went into orbit and
it certainly interrupted Gavin's snooze on the sofa. Now a certain
little lady is lying on the old laptop case looking so innocent....awh
well, it was the old laptop...(0;
Old April 6th 12, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, mi. Datz jest too much xitement fur won day. Happenz round heer cuz
ov Snowflake, all da tyme.

Booker

Old April 7th 12, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu iz rite, dat waptop committed sewerside.
It jumpt off da taybul an hurlt itzownselph ontu da flurr.
Purz fur da pour waptopple on da way tu Mi¢ro$ovt Bridge.
Ar yu gonna hab uh Furrooniral furrit?
Ur juzt uh Memorial, tho the memory iz probly gon... wen
ot RAMed intu da flur.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 7th 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Pore Cleo, no wuriez, ubaowt dat. Fingz hapun uround heer awl da tyme,
mostli bekuz uf PookyKat n meh. Mosey

:

Old April 7th 12, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

au luf da wai yew fink, Pitô.ônya. Yew kan mayke sum bad punz tew. yeUP.
Mosey

Yu iz rite, dat waptop committed sewerside.
It jumpt off da taybul an hurlt itzownselph ontu da flurr.
Purz fur da pour waptopple on da way tu Mi¢ro$ovt Bridge.
Ar yu gonna hab uh Furrooniral furrit?
Ur juzt uh Memorial, tho the memory iz probly gon... wen
it RAMed intu da flur.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 7th 12, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Fangu. Yu ar rite, I yam punny.
I tayke affur mine Meowmee, hu wuz bornd wiff uh Sylvia's
pun in hur meowff.

P2nya

Old April 7th 12, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 6, 10:28*pm, Booker wrote:
[...]

Maybe Cleo cud moof in wiff yu den Snowfwake? I wost wun of myne lifes
wast nite...n me finks I has onny twu or free wefted.....Sukie wus
inna gardun tudae n she wus twyin tu scape offur da fence...I has a
gwavity pwoblem wiff fences...or me wud haff been wiff hur....Cleo is
a wittle snikkelboscker. She is....
Harry
Old April 7th 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 7, 12:24*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
[...]

Hehe! We wiked dat..
Dat ole waptop is STILL wurkin aftur awl dat...

Cleo, innacent
Old April 7th 12, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 7, 4:33*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

HiHiHi Mosey n PookeyKat! Wus a wittle akkident, it wus da velcro dat
did it!

Cleo.
Old April 7th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Apr 7, 4:33 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Pore Cleo, no wuriez, ubaowt dat. Fingz hapun uround heer awl da tyme,
mostli bekuz uf PookyKat n meh. Mosey

HiHiHi Mosey n PookeyKat! Wus a wittle akkident, it wus da velcro dat
did it!
Cleo.

HiHiHiHi, Cleo,
Weh see dat yu r uzung kapitul ledurz nao.
Yu rn't sew wee inymoar, huh? waffs.
Not tew wurry baowt da pooter, Nope.
Kan Mayzy kome ovur n pway wif yew nao? Hur iz gitin biger tew.
Mosey n PookyKat (n Sqweex n Pipps tew)