princess jasmine's royal purrtrait

Old September 15th 05, 08:44 AM
meee

yeesss, that worked wonders. Eating their dinner instead works too. And suck
your tummy in an look hungry....
Miss Violette wrote in message
Have you tried the yowling and refusing method, we did this until they
bought us that wellness, it is very good, soft even made furry put it in a
special container so she wouldn't mistake it for people food, Miss

Violette
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat wrote in

message
news
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:25:24 +0000, meee wrote:

here is a picture of my most beautiful self, taken by my adoring

slaves.
You
can see why they luvs me!
www.geocities.com/rubenandben/ourfamily
tell me if it works!

From one member of royalty to another, welcome to the newsgroup! We bear
an even heavier burden that most kitties, in that we have a greater
responsibility for teaching our humans the proper way to treat kitties.

That is a beautiful photo! You are a quite beautiful cat, as befitting
your name. One of my photos can be seen at
http://www.catfolks.net/images/new/turbocleo.jpg.

How many humans do you have to maintain? I and the other felines in my
household (there are 6 of us in total) have to keep two humans trained.
Ours do a reasonable job, though could really do with a little more work
on keeping us supplied with GOOD canned food.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
(Cleo)

Old September 15th 05, 08:54 AM
meee

Oh, Mme Anais, Vous et vraiment une tres belle chat! No wonder you wos a
show kitty! your hoomin is furry lucky to serve a distinguished cat like
yourself!!!
And you obviously have your work cut out for you lookin after him!
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:05:22 GMT, meee wrote:

Fangyew all so much furr the compliments (blushes) would you all be so

kind
as to show me your pictures iffn you have any?

Awwww. Herz mineown piksures. I'd like to add my winwink Tiger'
piksure to my paje, but hiz sekratariez haff fallen down on da job.
glare at soft an furry

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/14/2005 8:32:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 15th 05, 08:57 AM
meee

Oh, such beoowtiful kitties!! I am so purleased to meet you all!
Rebecca wrote in message
. ..
Yes, yoo kan see pichers ub me an mine brofur Sundance in da "Cats" album

at
http://tinyurl.com/3djsq

If yoo wantz, yoo kan also luk at da "RB Cats" album to see kittees dat

used
to supervise Meowmie.

Rebecca

"meee" wrote in message
Fangyew all so much furr the compliments (blushes) would you all be so
kind
as to show me your pictures iffn you have any?
Rebecca wrote in message
. ..
Oh, whut a bootiful picher, Princess Jasmeeen! Itz alwaze nice to be
able
to see owr frenz.

Rebecca

Old September 15th 05, 11:42 AM
Miss Violette

even though we love soft and furry they could use more training, they aren't
perfect, Miss Violette, fond but realistic...
meee wrote in message
Oh, Mme Anais, Vous et vraiment une tres belle chat! No wonder you wos a
show kitty! your hoomin is furry lucky to serve a distinguished cat like
yourself!!!
And you obviously have your work cut out for you lookin after him!
.. .

Old September 15th 05, 12:04 PM
meee

Yes, but we can't be too hard on them. they're not gifted with such
intelligence as we are. Just the right balance of paw and claw is needed to
keep them in order...i find a little nip on the ankles at strategic times
often helps, if you are not a believer in teeth, a cold nose in the ear also
works wonders when one is hungry and the hoomins are being, for want of a
better word, lazy.

meee wrote in message
Oh, Mme Anais, Vous et vraiment une tres belle chat! No wonder you wos a
show kitty! your hoomin is furry lucky to serve a distinguished cat like
yourself!!!
And you obviously have your work cut out for you lookin after him!
.. .

Old September 16th 05, 04:48 AM
Mme. Anais

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:39:16 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

*soft hangs head in shame*

petite Purrsian rubs against Anti Soft's ankles Awww, Anti, don
feel dat bad...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais
Old September 16th 05, 09:50 AM
Miss Violette

we keep meaning to get you a picture but other stuff keeps getting in the
way, Soft, scritching the pretty ears... you know it is even hard for me to
find the time to post for your wink right now... and honest... the only
thing we are doing is working... and err... we are reading the Harry Potter
books again... and you know if Tiger had come to live with us a month later
he might have a different name... soft, who will be quiet now
. ..

Old September 16th 05, 10:00 AM
meee

I *still* havent read *any* of the harry potters yet...been to busy having
children and cats!!
Miss Violette wrote in message
we keep meaning to get you a picture but other stuff keeps getting in the
way, Soft, scritching the pretty ears... you know it is even hard for me

find the time to post for your wink right now... and honest... the only
thing we are doing is working... and err... we are reading the Harry

Potter
books again... and you know if Tiger had come to live with us a month

later
he might have a different name... soft, who will be quiet now
Mme. Anais wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:39:16 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

*soft hangs head in shame*

petite Purrsian rubs against Anti Soft's ankles Awww, Anti, don
feel dat bad...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais

Princess is gone Tara K. Cat anecdotes 48 April 28th 05 07:58 PM
Princess is gone Tara K. Cat community 44 April 28th 05 07:58 PM
Caribbean Princess comments. Captain Midnight Cat health & behaviour 2 February 17th 05 01:59 PM
Not a 100% princess O J Cat anecdotes 6 December 12th 04 05:46 AM
Help 5yr old cat submissive urination / defecation. Arthur Mnev Cat health & behaviour 12 June 10th 04 04:56 AM