Your cat website?

Old August 3rd 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy

Default Your cat website?

Really cute!!!

Toni wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share?

I don't have a whole site up yet, though I am sure I will eventually feel
the need.
Right now it's just a page- see sig.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm

Old August 4th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

BudGan61 wrote:

Buddha and Gandhi's:

http://www.catster.com/?92372

http://www.catster.com/?92379

Cool cals with great names! I love it when you photograph a black cat
and they are all shiny. I'm a sucker for a black cat, anyway...
-L.

Old August 4th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike

These are all great links! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming!

Old August 4th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bobmarley

Mike wrote:
These are all great links! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming!

post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
I'd like to see that

Thanks

Old August 4th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
katt

here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711

Old August 4th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
katt

katt wrote:
here is my babygirl princess fluffy's link
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=359711

alll these kitty's are sooooo cute , gotta love being able too see
their personality they all seem to have their own

Old August 4th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike

"bobmarley" wrote in message
oups.com...

post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
I'd like to see that

Sure thing, Bob! Take a gander at:

http://www.haveyouseenmypussy.com

No, no....get your mind out of the gutter!

Mike

Old August 4th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike

Wow, great colors on the little kitty!

oups.com...

Old August 4th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Mike wrote:
"bobmarley" wrote in message
oups.com...

post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
I'd like to see that

Sure thing, Bob! Take a gander at:

http://www.haveyouseenmypussy.com

No, no....get your mind out of the gutter!

Mike

You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"

-L.

Old August 4th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bobmarley

-L. wrote:

You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"

-L.

you kiss you cat with that mouth?

Raquel Welch was on the johnny carson show

she brought her cat on there...

johnny asked her, "can I pet your pussy"
she sued him for saying this

but your to yound to rememmer that show