OT health purrs, please

Old December 17th 05, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT health purrs, please

I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and went
to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Old December 17th 05, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Annie Wxill wrote:
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.

Lots and lots of purrs for it to be nothing serious! Let us know how the
exam goes.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 17th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Lots and lots of purrs for it to be nothing serious! Let us know how the
exam goes.
Victor M. Martinez

The doctor said they can get the results in a day or two, so at least I
won't have to wait a long time.
I will post an update next week when I get a report.
Annie

Old December 17th 05, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

The doctor said they can get the results in a day or two, so at least I
won't have to wait a long time.
I will post an update next week when I get a report.
Annie

Please do. We'll purr and worry for you.

Piggy backing here, hope you don't mind. Rob has another MRI (routine) on
Monday the 19th. Please purr for him to continue to be in remission.

Pam S.

Old December 17th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
nk.net...
Rob has another MRI (routine) on Monday the 19th. Please purr for him
to continue to be in remission.
Pam S.

Pam,
No problem with the piggyback. I've just done the same to your post on
Diamond's second Christmas,
Major purrs and prayers, too for Rob to have a good report from his MRI.
Also for the VA to get its act straight, along with the DOD.
Annie

Old December 17th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and
went to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Health puuuurrrs coming. Don't worry too much, lymph nodes in the neck can
swell up from even a mild cold or throat infection or teeth problems.

Tweed

Old December 17th 05, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
... lymph nodes in the neck can swell up from even a mild cold or throat
infection or teeth problems.
Tweed

Thanks, Tweed. I don't seem to have any of the above, but who knows?
Annie

Old December 17th 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:49:03 -0600, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and went
to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

You got it, Annie. Purrs on the way.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 17th 05, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
You got it, Annie. Purrs on the way.
Ginger-lyn

Thanks, Ginger-lyn.
Annie

Old December 17th 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:14:04 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and
went to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Health puuuurrrs coming. Don't worry too much, lymph nodes in the neck can
swell up from even a mild cold or throat infection or teeth problems.

Tweed

They can also swell from mononucleosis. About 30 years ago I had
swollen lymph nodes in my neck and the doctor had me scheduled for a
biopsy (this was before MRI's). He decided that we might as well get
the blood work taken care of and save some time. A couple of days
later his nurse called me and said the doctor wanted to talk to me.
When he got on the phone he was laughing and asked me if I knew what I
had. When I said I didn't have a clue he told me I had mono, better
known as the 'teenage kissing disease' (I was 40 at the time).
Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
UPDATE - Purrs for TED (RB 10/22/05) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 October 26th 05 11:02 PM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
More on Mad Cow Disease PawsForThought Cat health & behaviour 54 December 31st 03 06:01 PM
BARF Health Risks Steve Crane Cat health & behaviour 52 December 20th 03 04:00 AM