OT health purrs, please

Old December 17th 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT health purrs, please

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:49:03 -0600, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and went
to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Purrs on the way that it's something minor.
Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old December 17th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Annie Wxill wrote:
I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and went
to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever positive
thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Major purrs and puppy grunts heading your way.

Smokie Darling (Annie) - from one Annie to another, as it were.

Old December 17th 05, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 17th 05, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tons of purrs and prayers that it's nothing serious.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 17th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Annie Wxill wrote:

I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months
and went to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever
positive thoughts that might come this way.

Purrs that it's just a minor thing and nothing to worry about!

Joyce & the crew

Old December 17th 05, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lots and lots of purrs for Rob's test results to be good,
Polonca and Soncek

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Please do. We'll purr and worry for you.

Piggy backing here, hope you don't mind. Rob has another MRI (routine) on
Monday the 19th. Please purr for him to continue to be in remission.

Pam S.

Old December 17th 05, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-12-17 11:49:03 -0600, "Annie Wxill" said:

I've had a slight pain in my neck (no, not my DH) for a few months and
went to the doctor, who found a swollen lymph node in the area.
Wednesday I'm scheduled for a CAT scan to see what they can find.
Rosie has been providing power purrs, but I'd appreciate whatever
positive thoughts that might come this way.
Thanks in advance,
Annie

Definite purrs on the way. KC

Old December 17th 05, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-12-17 12:16:24 -0600, "Annie Wxill" said:

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
... lymph nodes in the neck can swell up from even a mild cold or
throat infection or teeth problems.
Tweed

Thanks, Tweed. I don't seem to have any of the above, but who knows?
Annie

One time, I had a sinus infection. The antibiotic I had apparently
wasn't enough to really kill it and while all my sinus symptoms went
away, about a week or two later, I noticed swollen nodes in my armpit.
In a panic, I went to the doctor and they said it was just that my
infection had fled to my lymph nodes. They gave me a stronger
antibiotic and sure enough it cleared up. I didn't feel sick at all and
the only nodes that got lumpy were those under my arm, so here is
hoping it is something like that.

Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
UPDATE - Purrs for TED (RB 10/22/05) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 October 26th 05 11:02 PM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
More on Mad Cow Disease PawsForThought Cat health & behaviour 54 December 31st 03 06:01 PM
BARF Health Risks Steve Crane Cat health & behaviour 52 December 20th 03 04:00 AM