One year

Old February 25th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default One year

One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

http://tinyurl.com/fqsrw

http://tinyurl.com/hvwsk

http://tinyurl.com/k5v26

http://tinyurl.com/gw5kn

http://tinyurl.com/hdp27

http://tinyurl.com/fe3jd

Old February 25th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

http://tinyurl.com/fqsrw

http://tinyurl.com/hvwsk

http://tinyurl.com/k5v26

http://tinyurl.com/gw5kn

http://tinyurl.com/hdp27

http://tinyurl.com/fe3jd

(((((((Karen))))))))))))

It does not seem like a year. He was such a beautiful boy. I know how
much you miss him.
Sherry

Old February 25th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the

Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 25th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

{{{{{Karen}}}}} Last year was a bad year. Grant was such a sweetheart.
Beautiful pictures.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 25th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

It does not seem like a year. He was such a beautiful boy. I know how
much you miss him.
Sherry

Yes, you are right. You never know how long you'll be together with
them. I still grieve for RB cats I lost years ago, and to this day can
see their beloved faces in my mind's eye.
Your Grant was indeed a big, beautiful boy, and was blessed to
have his happy life with you to love him back
I could never bear, over the years, to put their earthly remains
in the trash. They are all buried in large backyard of my former
home in FL (exception of one, who sleeps in my son's backyard
where I live now....she went to RB 2 days before Valentine's Day
last year. We had to wait till the ground thawed enough
to put her to rest there).

Old February 25th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:33:28 -0600, Karen wrote:

One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

http://tinyurl.com/fqsrw

http://tinyurl.com/hvwsk

http://tinyurl.com/k5v26

http://tinyurl.com/gw5kn

http://tinyurl.com/hdp27

http://tinyurl.com/fe3jd

Grant was certainly a most handsome, elegant gentleman cat. It's hard to
get good pictures of black kitties, but you have some wonderful ones!

Many purrs for your heartache. I know how it is; I lost my 2 RB kitties
5 and 7 years ago, and a day doesn't go by that I don't remember them.

I'll see a spot where one of them used to like to hang out, and I can
almost see them again.

Under one of my end tables there is still a folded blanket. Kenzie has
never laid on it once, that I know of, but I just can't bring myself to
remove it. It was a favorite place for both Lucky and Blizzard.

They are both in my back yard, with a large stone to mark each spot.

I like knowing exactly where I put them.

In time the pain fades, but for me, it never goes away. Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old February 25th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:33:28 -0600, Karen wrote:

One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

http://tinyurl.com/fqsrw

http://tinyurl.com/hvwsk

http://tinyurl.com/k5v26

http://tinyurl.com/gw5kn

http://tinyurl.com/hdp27

http://tinyurl.com/fe3jd

And yet the years keep arriving......Purrs for you and your other kitties.
MLB

Old February 25th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-24 22:44:14 -0600, "dnr" said:

Karen wrote:
[...]

Egad no. He is (his remaines) in a little wooden chest in my bedroom
with his favorite pompom balls and poems and cards.

Old February 25th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
One year ago today, I lost my perfect guy, my Grant. I still miss the
flump of him tossing himself down beside me at night. I miss finding
pompom balls in my purse and shoes. I miss his mrrrrp of greating and
his eyes widening at the sound of the word FOOD. I love my girls, but I
sure miss my snuggly, boojie woojie boy, my Mister Fister, my Good Lil'
Buddy, my perfect gentleman, my Mr. Grant. Hug your kitties tight
tonight. You can't ever let them know enough how much you love them.

Wow - a year! My heart goes out to you, Karen.
-L.

Old February 25th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/fqsrw

Grant was such a handsome boy.

Deb.