is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

Old April 14th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
J&T

Default is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?

ahahaha ahh your an excellent example of a tool, but good for a laugh..

4 points to consider reguarding your last infintile post..

1) your link doesnt even work ?
2) 30 posts a day for 20 years ? yea, ive been posting from 5 years old..
lol
3) your a retard
4) your a retard

I realise thats only really 3 points, but I thought the last was was worth
mentioning twice.

What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??

Cant read ? sigh, I use the name J&T for posting, short for John & Tania,
thats me and my other half, and that link you posted before saying that
its all my posts, well if you bothered to look at any of the posts you
would see that NONE of them were posted by me.. but then that would take
intelligence, and im afriad you seem to have a very small supply of that,
so sorry for expecting you to actually check the facts that you thought you
had..

Dont worry, im holding my breath with hope that you might actually get
something right in your next post, please try not to get it wrong this time

Though with the way your posts are degrading to pointless childish insults,
I dont think ill have much luck...

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 14, 2:32?am, "J&T" wrote:
You really are a retarded idio......

snip LIES

What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??

Look at the LOZER, people.... Over 30 postings per day for 20 YEARS.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...sAAADFFJr4y8hM...

Sorry, dude. But all of my postings under my profile are MINE. Just
like all under yours are YOU. Lying lozing sack of worthless Internet
****... Got NO--BODY. Got NUTTIN' but a computer screen! LOL....!!!
Bet you jack off a lot.

IBen Getiner

Old April 14th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:31:53 GMT, "J&T" wrote:

a bunch of moronic BS

People who engage trolls in this manner, especially after implying the
troll would be killfiled, are just as bad as the trolls themselves.

plonk

--
Lynne
Old April 15th 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
J&T

Oh I know, I should be a lot more mature than this

But now and then I just cant help myself, sorry if you feel you should
plonk me, but plonking me for for giving it to a lame troll in just one
thread ? no one made you read it

m...

Old April 16th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Apr 14, 3:31 pm, "J&T" wrote:
ahahaha ahh your an excellent example of a tool, but good for a laugh...

4 points to consider regarding your last infintile post..

1) your link doesnt even work ?

Works fine for me. Did you click on it or did you just position your
cursor over it? You've got to click, you know....

I'll tell you what... I'll post it in a few other groups so other
folks can be the ultimate judge. Yep. That's what I'll do.. Gonna get
to the bottom of this clicking link problem.

2) 30 posts a day for 20 years ? yea, I've been posting from 5 years old..

Then you're a bigger lozer than I initially thought. Of course, you
can't prove that either.

snip

What was that, T&Y...? Come again....?? What were those other 2
points?

What was that, J&Y...? Come again...??

Cant read ? sigh, I use the name J&T for posting, short for John & Tania,
thats me and my other half,

Right.. SURE...!! LOL...!! What does she do for sex? Live under your
computer desk? Nobody can stay on Usenet as much as you do and have
ANY KIND of a ****ing life.... No---body.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

and that link you posted before saying that
its all my posts, well if you bothered to look at any of the posts you
would see that NONE of them were posted by me..

They're ALL coming from your unique user address. Therefore, they are
YOURS. That's what the FBI would say.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

but then that would take
intelligence, and im afriad you seem to have a very small supply of that,
so sorry for expecting you to actually check the facts that you thought you
had..

You're not a very good liar. Your Google posting history disagrees
with you.. Google doesn't lie. YOU do.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Dont worry, im holding my breath with hope that you might actually get
something right in your next post, please try not to get it wrong this time

I did not make up the facts. I am merely the messenger. A hand-maiden
of the truth. YOU'RE the one who'z posting history makes it ****ing
clear that you LIVE on Usenet. Day and nite, nite and day.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...hMm8Mpc77QjgXi

Though with the way your posts are degrading to pointless childish insults,

Only a child would find them insulting... Why do you? Is there
something else here that I've missed?

I dont think ill have much luck...

Don't need luck. I've got you! A bono fide lifeless LOZER.

On Apr 14, 2:32?am, "J&T" wrote:
You really are a retarded idio......

snip LIES

What was that, J&Y...? *Come again...??

Look at the LOZER, people.... Over 30 postings per day for 20 YEARS.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...sAAADFFJr4y8hM....

Sorry, dude. But all of my postings under my profile are MINE. Just
like all under yours are YOU. Lying lozing sack of worthless Internet
****... Got NO--BODY. Got NUTTIN' but a computer screen! LOL....!!!
Bet you jack off a lot.

IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -