Jellicle Ball - A tribute to Mikey and Pauline

Old November 4th 04, 01:25 AM
Miss Violette

juz da fak dat you wanted ta kome to da ball wif me iz alla prezzie i
needed, I nefur wented onna date of anykind befur, *deep blush* I iz sososo
glad itz wif yourownsef. I wuuld lof some wine, Partly da reazon I gotted
dis here spot iz cauz itsa kloze to da fud anna litterbox, I knew dat
between yourown waklin anna minez senzitive bak diz wuuld be da purrfect
plaz, anna see we kan see da danz floor anna alla kittyz goin by so ifin we
wantsa say hi we kan anna ifin we wantsa not be noticed we kan turn dwon da
litez, Trudi, blushing anna babblin
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
deer ms trudi, thiz luks so comfee. but efun bedder, u luk sssosoososo
purtee 2nite. i wantud bring u uh pressent but i cudn't think uf wat
it shud b. so I brot uh buk kalled, Charlie the Red Cat. Thu artist
iz frum Nu Orleens.
May i poor u sum uf this niz lukin nip-wine? I bedder onlee tak uh
liddle, altho thu way i wok, noboddee wud no iffen i had two much.
Did i menshun that u look wunderful? BK (who has never been in
alcove before, much less one with a really pretty girl kittee)

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

*deep blush* thank yourwonsef, Trudi
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:20:05 -0800, Miss Violette wrote:

A small tuxedo girl is running around looking at all of the

available
tables, scrutinizing and rejecting each one in turn, Not that one,

its
too
close to the music and we won't be able to talk, not this one, too

much
light, *blushes*, he might want to hold mines paw, That one won't do

its
far from the litter box room and we both need to be close to that,

This
one
is too far from the fud... Then
She sees a little alcove, just back from the fud, and still close to

the
litter box room, the walls are padded and there is dimmer lighting,
purrfect, then she sees the wonderful big fluffy cushion sitting on

the
floor with a table that curves around the back of the cushion, diz

iz
purrfect...
Trudi goes and gets a sample of all of the fud, and some nip tea,

and
settles down to nap and wait fur baby kitty

Hihi Trudi,

Herz a liddle sumpfin' fur you an BK frum my prifate wine-cellar - a
bottle uv Asti-Nip-Spumante. Luverz needz sum bubbly nip-wine on a

special
nite like dis.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/2/2004 8:04:15 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 4th 04, 07:15 PM
Mary Lu

Ms Trudi, u luk soso kute wen u blush. wud it b ok iffen i put my paw
next 2 yurs? BK (who is triing 2 gett his courage in paw & HOLD! ms
trudi's paw)

Old November 4th 04, 10:06 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld like it ifin you wantsa put yourown paw nexta minez. Trudi, Hopin
bk willz hold her paw
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
Ms Trudi, u luk soso kute wen u blush. wud it b ok iffen i put my paw
next 2 yurs? BK (who is triing 2 gett his courage in paw & HOLD! ms
trudi's paw)

. com...

Old November 9th 04, 04:50 AM
Arlene Knop

Memoreez are flooding bak to me about my frends, Mikey and Pauline. Oh
how I admired Pauline fur her spunk and couraj on our advenchures! Ize
shoor they are bof kicking butts up there at thuh Bridj.

Gretchen Marie, raising a paw and salooting them bof

furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc wrote:

MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old November 9th 04, 06:10 PM
Newfield Kitties

MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, Dakota Brown, an Lime awl say a silent
purrayer fur Mikey an Pauline.
In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00