He's driving me crazy!!

Old March 3rd 04, 12:20 AM
AK

Default He's driving me crazy!!

I have a beutiful brown spotted Bengal who is gorgeous and I love him to
bits, but he has one habit that is driving me crazy. I have a window that I
have put venetian blinds on so I can see my computer screen better on sunny
days. Even though the cat always had a window he preferred to look out of
he has decided that during the night he wants to sit on the window with the
blinds on. This usually happens at between 2am and 5am and the noise he
makes trying to get through the blinds wakes up the whole household.

I can't leave the blinds open as I don't want to have my computer on display
to the outside. Is there anything I can do to deter him from wanting to go
anywhere near the blinds? I wonderred if there was a houseplant or
something smelly that cats hate that I could use to deter him from coming
near.

Any thoughts would be gratefull received.

Thanks

Angela

Old March 3rd 04, 02:01 AM
Judy

"AK" wrote in message
[...]

Fabric vertical blinds might be the answer. He would still have the
opportunity to look outside and you and your family would be able to sleep
through the night. :c)

Judy