Caught In The Act

Old October 23rd 04, 10:23 PM
CatNipped

Default Caught In The Act

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Caught/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 23rd 04, 10:49 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Caught/

What a good kitty! I think he's innocent...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 23rd 04, 11:14 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I had a cat do that once (Ivy RB), but she freaked and ran all over the
house with the accursed bag still around her neck (strewing contents along
the way). AND she wouldn't let me near her to get it off! By the time I
was able to snag the bag, it fell off on it's own accord. It took a couple
of hours for her to calm down.

Also saw Moe curl up for a nap (perfect size, snug as a bug) inside one of
those things - not good! Chased her out & now keep all bags up & away from
cats - if they still have contents, I have a hook I can hang them on, if
empty, I have a home-made 'bag keeper' to put them in.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old October 23rd 04, 11:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:23:20 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Caught/

Hugs,

CatNipped