Big firsts for little kitteh

Old December 26th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Big firsts for little kitteh

Friday apparently (I was at work) was Bonnie's first storm- Dave was
sitting in the living room when he heard the wind and rain spring up
from nowhere- Sarsi immediately bolted to the window- she loves to
watch storms (possibly because she isn't out in it) but Bonnie wasn't
sure and held back while Sarsi called to her to come and see!
Eventuallyshe joined Sarsi on the windowsill to watch (I hope I'm here
when she sees her first snow!)

And of course this has been her first Xmas! Sarsi seemed to be a bit
loose and smelly in the litter box area for a few days and a couple of
hours ago did possibly the most spectacular puke she's ever done.
She's okay in herself, currently having a wash by the radiator, I have
a feeling the special offer on Felix "As Good as it Looks" may be to
blame as they've been having that all the time instead of an
occasional treat so to Bonnie's disapointment they're on ordinary
"Whiskas" and "Felix" and no treats for Xmas!

Well apart from a new fishie onna stick last night and a new mousie
and a new red dot greebling. Bonnie loved helping us rip the paper
open (and then had more fun with the paper than the pressies typical!)
Sarsi chased the red dot greeblng then they both sahred fishie onna
stick- the mousie has hardly been touched (yet.....)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 26th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

Whiskas treats I know about (my 2 cats love them). What is "Felix" and what
was the special offer?

Thanks,

Jay

Old December 26th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Dec 26, 11:59*am, "J J Levin" wrote:

Whiskas treats I know about (my 2 cats love them). What is "Felix" *and what
was the special offer?

Felix is just a brand of UK catfoord but they have a premium range
called "As Good as it Looks", which is usually £5.29 for 12 as opposed
to £3.00 something for 12 Felix pouchies but recently our local shop
has been "As Good as it Looks" 2 boxes for £6 and I've been grabbing
those and I think feeding it daily (as opposed to a treat) has upset
Sarsi's stomach a bit maybe too rich for her