Mr. Sanders has gone to the bridge

Old January 11th 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Mr. Sanders has gone to the bridge

We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just
gone.

He was a relatively young (10 years, maybe) and very sturdy cat with a
story that needs to be told. I'll post it later after I take care of
him.

I posted recently about our morning ritual of nose kisses and head
butts before he settled down to monitor my day on the computer.

I'm going to miss that.

Dick

Old January 11th 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:03:20 -0500, infodex wrote:

We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just gone.

He was a relatively young (10 years, maybe) and very sturdy cat with a
story that needs to be told. I'll post it later after I take care of
him.

I posted recently about our morning ritual of nose kisses and head butts
before he settled down to monitor my day on the computer.

I'm going to miss that.

Dick

I am so very sorry. I know how hard it can be to lose one's furry family
members. But at least it sounds like it was a peaceful end.

We'll look forward to hearing Mr. Sanders' story.

Dan
Old January 11th 12, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

In article , wrote:

Condolences on an unexpected loss...that had to really be a shock.

Art
Old January 11th 12, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just
gone.

He was a relatively young (10 years, maybe) and very sturdy cat with a
story that needs to be told. I'll post it later after I take care of
him.

I posted recently about our morning ritual of nose kisses and head
butts before he settled down to monitor my day on the computer.

I'm going to miss that.

Dick

My deepest sympathy. It is so hard to lose a loved one, and this must have
been a complete shock.

Yes, please do tell us his story when you're ready to share it.

Joy

Old January 11th 12, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

wrote in message
We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just
gone.

He was a relatively young (10 years, maybe) and very sturdy cat with a
story that needs to be told. I'll post it later after I take care of
him.

I posted recently about our morning ritual of nose kisses and head
butts before he settled down to monitor my day on the computer.

I'm going to miss that.

Dick

My deepest condolences. I look forward to reading Mr. Sanders' story.

Jay

Old January 11th 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jan 11, 10:03*am, wrote:
We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No sign of any problems, he's just
gone.

He was a relatively young (10 years, maybe) and very sturdy cat with a
story that needs to be told. I'll post it later after I take care of
him.

I posted recently about our morning ritual of nose kisses and head
butts before he settled down to monitor my day on the computer.

I'm going to miss that.

Dick

I am so sorry. I imagine it must have been quite a shock for you. I
think
of a 10-year-old cat as relatively young, too. Look forward to reading
his story.

Sherry

Rainy Boy has gone to the bridge Blockade Runner Cat community 12 May 31st 11 02:01 PM
Owr Kar went tew da bridge Mosey `=`^..^`=` Cat community 27 June 10th 09 12:57 AM
The Bridge Granby Cat community 12 May 21st 09 06:21 AM
At the Bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 2 January 5th 09 05:15 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM