We made the choice to send him on :(

Old February 7th 12, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default We made the choice to send him on :(

His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Old February 7th 12, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

You have my deepest sympathy and purrs for your broken heart. It's so hard
to let them go.

Hugs,

Jill

Old February 7th 12, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

On Feb 7, 9:07*am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). *While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

I am so very sorry. You know you made the right decision but that
doesn't make it any easier. You have gentle headbutts from my crew
and they will all be seding Tuxedo on his way with their combined
purrs.

Julie, Lacey, Barnabus, Meeka, Rosco, Spagola and Smudge
and feral colony: SugarBritches, Cricket, Midnight, Junebug, Frog and
Tadpole
Old February 7th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message ...

His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

I am always so sad when this decision has to be made. It is a terrible,
painful decision for the person who has to make it. But, as I said in
another message, it really is the final gift of love when there is no hope
of recovery and it saves our beloved furbabies from unnecessary pain. You
are now suffering, but you have saved him from further pain.

MaryL

Old February 7th 12, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 02/07/2012 07:07 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.
MLB
Old February 7th 12, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

My sincere sympathy.

Joy

Old February 7th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.

A very painful and very wise decision. My deepest condolences.

Jay

Old February 7th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 7, 9:07*am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). *While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

And with any luck he is frolicking with her at the Bridge or some
version of it that we cannot really understand. He is no longer ill
and no longer old. He is very grateful that you spared him unneeded
pain. He will be young forever and waiting for you rather patiently in
joy.

You sorrow at what you had to do but it was for the best. And you may
yet know his presence again.

Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 7th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle to the
litterbox (sometimes not making it). While he was willing (he wanted to
explore the vets office, he's always wanted to do that), his body was
telling him no.

He is buried next to Princess Ivy Puffybutt, his bestest buddy until she
passed in 2002.

I'm so sorry. I think you made the right decision, though, because he was
clearly going downhill, and probably would have been sick and miserable
before long. You prevented that.

Purrs from my gang - nose touches from Roxy, playfulness from Smudge on
the other side, and especially some deep, loud purrs from Licky, a fellow
member of the Tuxedo Boy Society.

--
Joyce

Boyfriend made a bad choice Christina Websell[_2_] Cat anecdotes 21 November 17th 09 12:02 AM
Litter choice Outsider Cat anecdotes 15 January 24th 08 11:27 PM
Choice of vomit location Rick Onanian Cat health & behaviour 10 July 1st 07 07:20 PM
President's Choice Pet Insurance Ruby Tuesday Cat health & behaviour 1 January 1st 06 06:14 AM
My cat Toy Choice GovtLawyer Cat health & behaviour 16 February 6th 04 09:40 PM