Disturbing News

Old April 22nd 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Disturbing News

GaDragonfly wrote:

Thanks Hoppi, for everything. Yes, Ambien is a sleeping pill and I've
found that after taking one I'm libel to say what is really on my
mind

LOL, pun intended?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 22nd 09, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

outsider wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in news:U-

I'm glad things aren't the way they first appeared.

Appeared where?

Jill's original post, the one that started this thread.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 22nd 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Having watched the two youtube videos,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

all *I* see is two cats who seem to be enjoying the outside, and male
voice that seems to hold them in some affection.

Since when was it a crime to let cats outside? When was calling a cat
'Retard' considered abuse?

I know that two youtube videos is hardly the 'whole story' but there is
nothing in those videos to suggest that the owner of those cats is in any
way abusing or neglecting them. They look like healthy happy cats that
have a good relationship with the person behind the camera to me.

If folks have any concrete evidence that Alan is abusing and/or neglecting
the cats, then it needs to be reported to the authorities, not posted
about here. Despite personal opinions of him and his character, posting to
a public newsgroup implying he is an animal abuser is innapropriate at
best and libellious at worst.

Yowie

Plus one.

Old April 22nd 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

TFM® wrote in
. com:

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...

As it is, she did too little too late.

She was my best friend and my soul mate.
Whether she drank too much doesn't matter. She was the sweetest,
kindest person I've ever met. She would do anything for anyone.
She always had a smile and a kind word.

And yet here you are telling us her most private things. I don't get
you. If you're angry with her for speeding up her death, I think you
need to go talk with someone, face to face, like a therapist or
support group. Then again, maybe this is how you're dealing with her
death. I sure know I was angry with everyone and everything after my
son died. I will just stop reading the Christy posts for my own
peace of mind. I hope you will too. I'm also going to have to stop
thinking about her cats because I can't do anything about that
either.

She shared a lot of things with this newsgroup and others.
I don't think I'm violating any of her wishes.

A lot of things got dragged out in some heated arguments on the other
NG, so what.

Am I tarnishing her memory? Certainly no more than her family did
with the memorial website.

One story that was repeated to me was the one of her mother saying,
"Christine Ann. You're so ugly. Your hair is so straight."

That is unforgivable and makes her mother the ugly one. My parents
always told me I was sooo beautiful that I grew up believing it. I
still don't know if it's true or not, I doubt it, but I like to think it
is.

Bobble

Yes, I know it's only one side of the story. But it was repeated to
me with such regularity that either it was true or she believed it
was.

I met her mother and sister and father and brother. With the
exception of her father, they're all total assholes. They lived to
put her down.

There's a reason her father left her mother in Wisconsin and moved to
Washington. Same reason Kili left Wisconsin and headed west.

Her mother is a bible thumping bitch.

I believe in God, I don't believe in religion or preaching.

I should end this rant now and just let this go.
Some of you folks have been really nice. Others I can forgive.
If you choose to hold a grudge, that's your problem, not mine.