Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Old August 11th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Boogie's Mom

Default Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Please also accept my sympathies on the occasion of Q's trip to the bridge.
I'm sure that Q and Boogie are, even now, hoisting a pint of nip-ale. I
know how hard it is to let them go.

Fondest regards,
Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat RB (1989-2006)
Gainesborough & Titian (the Bubbling Bettas)

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sylvia M wrote:
gently shreddificated... as GT would say... ;-)
Mine Meowmee rememfurrz dat Q belonkt tu da TEC klub, furr kitteez
wiff eer tuftz. Dyna (RB) wuz da Prez at da tyme. I yam Pit2nya, an I
yam
VP ov TEC neow, Miss Moneypenny.

Sooo sorry tu heer bowt Q.

Pozt heer wen yur sekkerterry iz betterer.

Pit2nya, AXA Sweetee

Uh, Dyna went to The Bridge??? When did THAT happen?!

BTW, Onyx will gather the members of the Chorale in the next few days
to do GFF for our recently departed friends... including Q.

--- Unca Cory, suddenly furryfurryfurry lost...

Old August 11th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Pepsi Newfield - April 1994 (?) to July 31, 2006

Mrrqueeekkk!

We sendz awl waggaz an purrz fur yowr famly.

G'bye Mr. Pepsi, we will see yew nozzer timez. 'NIff.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 11th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Such a sadsad fing tew loose sweet Pepsi Cola. Wee know Anti Sandy did her
furry bezt furr him wen hee got sic an wen it wuz time tew go.
Fangu furr thuh pickshurs. Wee will alwayz rememfurr him espeshully cuz hiz
name wuz sew cute wiff Chip....Pepsi and Chip...
Tell Anti Sandy wee iz glad shee got thuh uther "bumpy" Pepsi beanie inna
mail an hopes hee helpz wiff missin him sew furry much.
Purrs and purrayerz uff courze frum alla Batsons an Batson cats anna Pepino
da conure burd.

Matilda Marie, Simon Peter, Max Spunkmeyer, Bobby Boo, Mocha Diane, Pepino
Bambino (da burd) anna hoomins, Brent and Renée

5 kitties form a purr circle and commence purring for their much loved and
missed friend from Pennsylvania.....
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpu rrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr

"Tinsel Bean" wrote in message
ps.com...

Wif sad harts, we haf com tew say dat owr brofur, Pepsi Cola Newfield,
went tew da Bridge on July 31, 2006. It wuz furry sudden dat he gottid
sik. He wuz a sweet guy, nefur hissed or growled. We miss him furry
much an Meowmie is furry sad.

Respekfuly,
Chip, Sapphire, Diamond, Barney, an Lime (da luvburd), Sammie (da
conure), an Dakota Brown (da d*g)

Old August 12th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Not Dyna-mo! When did that happen!?!?!!

She was a pretty cat, just like my Q.

Old August 13th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

In November of 2004, towards the end of the Jellical Ball.
Big Sigh and MMS
It was very hard for her toward the end.
I haven't had the carpets cleaned since.
I think it may have been related. I'll never know for sure.

If you want me to, I can e-mail the 210 KB document.
Dyna's TED even read it.

As to Pit2nya, I held out for a while, but needed the patter
of little paws around my heart.

Sylvia

--
Pitö.önya

Old August 17th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it just struck me that violette and dyna both left during the ball but a
year apart, soft
.. .