Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

Old July 29th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

I, Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Junior Tabby In Residence, do hereby
accuse Loveable Louise of voter intimidation, and of being a
memfur of the Catmerica Mafia!

Louise, how do you answer such charges?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old July 29th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I, Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Junior Tabby In Residence, do hereby
accuse Loveable Louise of voter intimidation, and of being a
memfur of the Catmerica Mafia!

Louise, how do you answer such charges?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Thwap! THWACK!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 29th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I, Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Junior Tabby In Residence, do hereby
accuse Loveable Louise of voter intimidation, and of being a
memfur of the Catmerica Mafia!

Louise, how do you answer such charges?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Thwap! THWACK!!!

"Lovable Louise"

We saw thiss comeng.

HoneyCat

Old July 29th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz notted sure whut grupz her belongz to butted hersef needz sum angery
manigmint, Tiger, pasifizt by nature

Old July 29th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

I, Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Junior Tabby In Residence, do
hereby accuse Loveable Louise of voter intimidation, and of
being a memfur of the Catmerica Mafia!

Louise, how do you answer such charges?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Thwap! THWACK!!!

"Lovable Louise"

I'm placing yourownselves under citizen's arrest. You have the
right to remain silent. Anything you meow can be held against
you in a court of law. You have the right to a cat-tourney. If
you don't have enough toonas for one, Catmerica will provide you
with one free of charge. And you have the right to sing the
blues ... the right to cable tv...

Deputy Black Jack Purrshing, get your best cell ready!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old July 30th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

U not sherif. No 'lection yet! FRAUD!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Candidate for Sheriff & Justicat
Old July 30th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:01:43 -0400, Adam
wrote:

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

U not sherif. No 'lection yet! FRAUD!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Candidate for Sheriff & Justicat

I voted for Rosco, you voted for yourself, and Rosco voted for
himself. Majority rules!

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old July 30th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we needsa get a hooman ta cownt deze votez, I iz afraid dat mine ballotz
furm mine howze iz gonna get smudged, somecat or hooman take dem, Tiger
wantin da raze ta be done so he can concatulate rosco...

Old July 30th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

I will volunteer to count the votes. If you kitties would like to email me
your votes ( to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo.com) I will tally them. How much
time would you like me to allow for votes to come in?

Respectfully meowed,
Anti Sandy
(Sundance and Rebecca's Meowmie)