Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

Old July 31st 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

--- Onyx, really *not* kidding... an' castin' mineown vote fur
Louise...

Gud. Not beet u up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 31st 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Louise, you have to stay in the cell for 27 minutes.
You are both in time out.
Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy
Sheriff, Catmerica Police, Southern Division

Ok. Da 27 minutes now ofur.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 31st 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Possybull sekrit jayl brake (WUZ ~ Accusations In The Sheriff'sRace)

Cory wrote:
UB: Louise, yoo wantz mineownself tu brake yu owtta kitty jayl???
Giffen dat I'z a dark-colored kittykat (awl blak, mynd yurownself)
ittid bee eezee tu git yu owt. Iffin yu wantz me tu git yu owt, dough,
yu gotz tu bee reel, reel kwyet sew dat nokitty noze whut weez duin'.
Tawk unner yur bref, wike I'z duin.

Fangu much, but future sheriff must obey law. I wait thru timeout an now
resume campaigning.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me...
Old August 1st 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Adam" wrote in message
Cory wrote:
UB: Louise, yoo wantz mineownself tu brake yu owtta kitty jayl???
Giffen dat I'z a dark-colored kittykat (awl blak, mynd yurownself)
ittid bee eezee tu git yu owt. Iffin yu wantz me tu git yu owt,

dough,
yu gotz tu bee reel, reel kwyet sew dat nokitty noze whut weez

duin'.
Tawk unner yur bref, wike I'z duin.

Fangu much, but future sheriff must obey law. I wait thru timeout an

now
resume campaigning.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me...

Louise, I fink dat is the moast Ife effur herd yu say.

HoneyCat

Old August 1st 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Maybee Black Jack Purrshing shood be sheriff.

HoneyCat

wrote in message
ps.com...
Roscoe, you did sign one of your notes 'sheriff of Catamerica' and

that
hasn't been voted on yet. You only have to stay in the cell for 1
minute.
Louise, you have to stay in the cell for 27 minutes.
You are both in time out.
Kitties from every state, province, departments (I forget, do we have
French kitties), counties, parishes, where ever they live, they can
vote if they are six months old and have posted at least once. Blue
states, red states, white states, green states, purple, whatever

color,
can vote. Send the votes to the Official Human Counter. Each kittie
gets one vote.
Now, I have to go vote. Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy
Sheriff, Catmerica Police, Southern Division

Old August 1st 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Adam" wrote in message

Fangu much, but future sheriff must obey law. I wait thru timeout an

now
resume campaigning.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. Ne1 not vote 4 me...

Louise, I fink dat is the moast Ife effur herd yu say.

HoneyCat

Yoo shud have heered her when dere wuz sumfing she wuz skared uv -- she wuz
reely babbling!

Rebecca

Old August 1st 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

I would imagine that there could be write-in votes, but I don't know if
Black Jack is interested.

Anti Sandy

Old August 1st 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Thank you, Black Jack. I think I can do the counting, but I could use your
help with something. One of the requirements for voting is that the kitty
has posted at least once before. I'm not sure I know all the kitties who
have posted before. I will post updates in the Election Central thread with
the names of kitties who have voted, and if you can let me know if there are
any who don't meet the requirements that would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Anti Sandy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anti Sandy, could you use some of the DOCs and the SOCs to help vote?
Purrhaps, we should have a dedline for voting, like for Sekrit Santa
gifts?
yours, Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy Sheriff