Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

Old August 5th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Possybull sekrit jayl brake (WUZ ~ Accusations In The Sheriff'sRace)

Louise, I fink dat is the moast Ife effur herd yu say.

HoneyCat

Yoo shud have heered her when dere wuz sumfing she wuz skared uv -- she wuz
reely babbling!

Rebecca

Also abowt Tasmanian tigers.

Louise
Old August 6th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Adam" wrote in message
Louise, I fink dat is the moast Ife effur herd yu say.

HoneyCat

Yoo shud have heered her when dere wuz sumfing she wuz skared uv --

she wuz
reely babbling!

Rebecca

Also abowt Tasmanian tigers.

Louise

Dis lection has got yu on a reel talkeng streek.

HoneyCat

Old August 6th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Dis lection has got yu on a reel talkeng streek.

HoneyCat

Sori.

Louise
Old August 6th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Dis lection has got yu on a reel talkeng streek.

HoneyCat

Sori.

Louise

Gudniss! I like heer whot yu haf tu say.

HoneyCat

Old August 8th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Sori fur whut, Louise?? Yoo noze yoo kin tawk az liddle or az much az
yoo wantz, an' ussez kitteez will lissen tu effurry wurd.

--- Onyx, tryin' tu mayk Louise feel morer at eeze abowt tawkin' inna
kommewnittee...

I cat of few wds.

Louise (cat of few words)
Old August 8th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Gudniss! I like heer whot yu haf tu say.

HoneyCat

Only speek wen reelreel impawtant.

Louise (cat of few words)