Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Old August 4th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sad Mewz fur da ol' tymurs...

Dis here Miss Moneypenny reportin live from Purrham, N.C. It iz wif
great sadnes dat I repurt the goin' of my bestest pal Q. Q crosed da
rainbow bridg May uf 2006 from dyabetties. Meowmie tinks everyone who
knew anna luved Q should know on da RPCC efen tho we down't visit much
ennymore. Iz quite sad anna lonely and meowmie promised me a new frynd
reallee soon. Weez gonna call him "Thunderball". Meowmie's a
horrible secretury and iz bout ta cry agin. Smurgles ta Louise. Nite
all and Bast Bless.

Miss Moneypenny

Old August 5th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Meow, Miss Moneypenny. We is so furry sorry to hear Q has gone
to the Bridge, but are sure Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black
Cat, will be waiting there to welcome him.

The humans didn't know the Captain was dying of da cancermonsters
until the end. They missed the signs too, plus the Captain
himselves did an excellent job of hiding his illness.

Tell your meowmie to email our meowmie if she needs someone to
listen. The email at the end of this post is valid.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ups.com...

Old August 5th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Hi Miss Moneypenney. I sends manymany purrs fur Q's jurney an fur hiz
fambly's hurtin hearts.

Myne mommy rememfurs yu an Q frum da ole days. Dat wuz befor my tyme
but she wuz sekritary fur Spike and Stormy. S&S wented tu da Bridj in
April 2005. Spike had da diabetes lyke Q...

I hopes yu will come bak again.

Tess

Old August 5th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Dis here Miss Moneypenny reportin live from Purrham, N.C. It iz wif
great sadnes dat I repurt the goin' of my bestest pal Q. Q crosed da
rainbow bridg May uf 2006 from dyabetties. Meowmie tinks everyone who
knew anna luved Q should know on da RPCC efen tho we down't visit much
ennymore. Iz quite sad anna lonely and meowmie promised me a new frynd
reallee soon. Weez gonna call him "Thunderball". Meowmie's a
horrible secretury and iz bout ta cry agin. Smurgles ta Louise. Nite
all and Bast Bless.

Miss Moneypenny

I not furget Q.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old August 6th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle

Q will be joyning lottza owld frendz atta Bridj ana dey ar problee
haffin a welkum partee with Laura iz playing hur flut inna Rainbow band.
We will purrr fur Q's trip tu da Bridj ana effun moor fur yew meowmie's
hart with da huj Q-sized whole.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrum
purrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrpurrrrrrr
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane

Old August 6th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr howze iz so sorri, we wishes you kuld pozt more often butted we haz had
deze hooman issues owrownselves, Tiger, gatherin the rest to purr
ups.com...

Old August 6th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

and i iz sorri, i forgtted to say dat Miss Violette willz be grettin hizsef,
Tiger
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Meow, Miss Moneypenny. We is so furry sorry to hear Q has gone
to the Bridge, but are sure Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black
Cat, will be waiting there to welcome him.

The humans didn't know the Captain was dying of da cancermonsters
until the end. They missed the signs too, plus the Captain
himselves did an excellent job of hiding his illness.

Tell your meowmie to email our meowmie if she needs someone to
listen. The email at the end of this post is valid.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

ups.com...

Old August 8th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekkk!

We awl sendz purz an waggaz fur yew all. We will see da Mr. Q '
nozzer timez.

G'bye, Mr. Q. 'niff

Sweetly,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 8th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Miss Moneypenny! I iz furry furry sad tew heer 'bout Q. I haz missed
tawkin' tew yew as well. Mineown Meowmie iz a turrble sekriterry, tew.

Purrs an' smurrgles tew yew, an' purs tew yur Meowmie dat da hole in
her hart will feel bedder soon....PacoBell

P.S. myne bruffer Charlie an' myne newest bruffer Orangie sez dat dey
hopes it wuz a peeceful trip tew da brij.