Cat vs bear

Old December 28th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Zzzzzzzz

Default Cat vs bear

(delurk)

Old December 28th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Zzzzzzzz wrote:

(delurk)

Yes, I remember this one. That photo is a classic!

Joyce
Old December 29th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On 28 Dec 2006 22:57:57 GMT, wrote:

Zzzzzzzz wrote:

(delurk)

Yes, I remember this one. That photo is a classic!

Joyce

I have that photo, in 8 1/2 x11 1/2" size. on my bulletin board at work.

My boss actually printed it out for me (without asking!) on the color
laser printer I don't have access to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha
Old December 29th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Gandalf wrote:

I have that photo, in 8 1/2 x11 1/2" size. on my bulletin board at work.

My boss actually printed it out for me (without asking!) on the color
laser printer I don't have access to.

Your boss obviously has your number.

I love that the bear is so enormous compared to the tiny cat sitting
at the bottom, obviously completely in charge of the situation.

Joyce

Declawed Tabby Cat Scares Bear From Back Yard jmcquown Cat anecdotes 13 June 12th 06 10:16 PM
Declawed Tabby Cat Scares Bear From Back Yard CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 June 10th 06 07:47 PM
Bear is a farter Cinbad Cat anecdotes 20 November 22nd 04 06:28 PM
Bear expresses himself Cinbad Cat anecdotes 48 August 21st 04 09:31 PM