Panic Mouse

Old January 14th 04, 09:48 PM
Mischief

Default Panic Mouse

Dear Fellow Cats,

Have any of your hoomins bought you a "panic mouse" My hoomin got one
under the big green tree and set it up in the living room.

Man, is it strange looking. It's this orange/black cat that I've seen
in the papers, I think his name is Garfield. There's this stick that
comes out of his head and has a black mouse like thing on the end of a
string.

It's quite strange. I sniffed it a few times and batted the black
thing to make sure it was dead. But then my hoomin came over and
pushed a button and the stick started MOVING! She then walked off and
I was left to stare at this weird thing moving back and forth.

back and forth, back and forth, if I get a litte closer, i just might
able to swipe it. AHA!! I got it....hey! it flew out of my paws?
what kind of trick is this?

My hoomin turns it on every once in a while now, but I just ignore it.
The fun part is when Imp comes over to investigate. He's such a
dork. The stick is swinging around and the black thing hits him
upside the head and he doesn't even try to kill it! Sheesh!

time for a bath,

Mischief

Author's note: Yes, I got a panic mouse in the shape of garfield and
the cats seems really curious. But yes, it will be going and Imp will
walk over to investigate and gets smacked in the face several times
without flinching. He just wants to sniff it, but this THING keeps
hitting him. Now the cats just ignore it, like all the other toys I
got them for Christmas.

Kristi

Cat and 'Mouse' reunited Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 6 January 10th 04 03:55 AM
the wind-up mouse Brenda Cat anecdotes 2 November 21st 03 05:28 AM
B & C - Their first Mouse! Bev Cat anecdotes 12 November 2nd 03 05:25 AM
Panic mouse Victor M. Martinez Cat anecdotes 10 September 28th 03 03:03 PM
Mouse 2, Bruiser 0 John Biltz Cat anecdotes 14 August 29th 03 12:51 AM