Sudden cat death

Old August 8th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Default Sudden cat death

To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....
I am used to forums where you can view profiles and pics.
Please help!

Clare x

Meghan Noecker wrote:
Unsure what breed Donny was, but as I have said there are pictures in my
gallery and I use his picture as my avatar.

I haven't seen any weblinks in your posts. No way to know where your
gallery is.

Old August 8th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Thanks Sheelagh you have brought tears to my eyes because what you say is so
true.
I always feel guilty because I should have brushed his hair everyday that way
he wouldn't have had the lugs so he would not have gone to the groomers.
Then again I also feel guilty because even though I did love him I did not
always give him the affection that he wanted due to his fur being long and he
got smelly. I have learnt a lot!
I know though that he had a good home and he got treats.
I never ever wanted this to happen, I wanted to fetch him home and laugh
because we were used to his long hair and he would have been trotting around
shaved.
Funny thing is Molly died at the end of March - she was around 15, I think
about her but you get over it, don't you?
I find it easier now because she like Donny is only at the top of our garden
so I am always reminded of their existence.
I do want more cats, but it will be a few months yet - I want Rover to have a
few months on his own.

Clare x

Sheelagh o wrote:
Hi
I have been searching the net for answers and advice.

[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks

Deep condolences to both you & your husband for your shocking
unexpected loss.
I know it doesn't take your pain away, but rest assured that 99% of
everyone here, does understand exactly what you have been through &
feel for you too.

In time, you might get some of the answers that you seek, however,
some things can never be explained, & the best you can do, is to
accept that it was time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. They will take a
piece of your heart, & leave a bit of theirs that will always be in
the corner of yours. No cat will ever replace that, but one day, you
will find that you have so much love to spare, & when that time comes,
the right cat will choose you. I promise that, from experience.
I hope that your shock & pain eases with time & TLC.

And, know for sure that Donny wouldn't want you to mourn overly. He
will watch over you, & rejoice on the day that you find it in your
hearts to be able to move on & offer a home to another feline family
member, eventually. Please dont beat yourself up overly. Life is like
that- & sometimes it just doesn't feel fair. You loved him, & that was
what mattered to him.
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 8th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Thanks Matthew - just registered and put some pics on and then I lost them....
gutted
what do I do when they are on there?

Thanks
Clare x

Matthew wrote:
you can upload them to www.photobucket.com for free
To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]

Old August 8th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

click on the picture it self or the name of your group and the link will
pop up underneath of it and you can post it
as such http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/ these are
my masters

Old August 8th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Thanks - great pics by the way.
OK I will try again, how do you save your pics that you put in to your
gallery?
Sorry I can normally do these things but I am having a nightmare...

Clare x

Matthew wrote:
click on the picture it self or the name of your group and the link will
pop up underneath of it and you can post it
as such http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/ these are
my masters

Thanks Matthew - just registered and put some pics on and then I lost
them....

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

Old August 8th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

tried again sent them to upload and then it just froze on me saying something
on the lines of error....I have had enough for tonight.
Thanks

saxrocco wrote:
Thanks - great pics by the way.
OK I will try again, how do you save your pics that you put in to your
gallery?
Sorry I can normally do these things but I am having a nightmare...

Clare x

click on the picture it self or the name of your group and the link will
pop up underneath of it and you can post it

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

Old August 8th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Meghan Noecker wrote:
Unsure what breed Donny was, but as I have said there are pictures in my
gallery and I use his picture as my avatar.

I haven't seen any weblinks in your posts. No way to know where your
gallery is.

Have you ever tried a program called Piccasa?
You download it for free, (another one is Photobucket.com), then you
place photos of whom/what you want to into files that you can display
for public, & use for storing other albums too. Once you have a folder
full of photos that you want to share, it gives you step by step
instructions, or in my case "destruction", Lol) Once you have one
that you want to display, you invite others to look @ it by left
clicking the address bar (ie: www.photobucket.com/saxrocco/cats...
then left click it to copy ad paste the l;ink to the album you wish to
share.)

Believe me when "I" tell you that it is idiot proof, it "Is". I am
totally useless when it comes to working PC:s, but I have managed to
sort it out.
If you look @ my other post, you will see an example of what I mean.
(tragic accident, IIRC). I hope that you have a go. You have nothing
to loose......
Would love to see them ....
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 8th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Matthew wrote:
you can upload them towww.photobucket.com for free
To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there
but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....
[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
I haven't seen any weblinks in your posts. No way to know where your
gallery is.

I have so many favourites.. But these ones are my favourite, favourite
ones )
In no particular order....:

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P6110011.jpg

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P1090082.jpg

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...Jun21_0002.jpg

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...PC300079-1.jpg

I'm like a child in a sweet shop here....
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 8th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Meghan Noecker

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:20:41 GMT, "saxrocco via CatKB.com"
u36419@uwe wrote:

To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....
I am used to forums where you can view profiles and pics.
Please help!

Just go to the webapage where the photos arem, then go yo to the
address and copy the whole thing - http....

Then, in your post, paste it.

Most people read the newsgroups either on google or with a regular
newsreader. I think catKB does something different allowing you to see
the newsgroup in a different format. So, for those of us on the
regular system, we don't see any profiles or pics.