Funny Holiday Cat Treat Commercial

Old December 8th 15, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Funny Holiday Cat Treat Commercial

I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill
Old December 9th 15, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

OMG! Poor kitties.
They don't look at all happy.

Sylvia

Old December 9th 15, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/8/2015 7:37 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

OMG! Poor kitties.
They don't look at all happy.

Sylvia

I don't know why they're so relaxed. I cannot imagine trying to put a
cat in a sweater, much less a turkey costume and hauling a sleigh. I
wonder how long it took them to film this commercial? Cats that I have
seen wouldn't be that cooperative.

Jill
Old December 9th 15, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 12/8/2015 10:38 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

There are some funny sights here, but I really don't like to see cats
(or dogs) dressed in clothing. It isn't natural, and there is nothing
prettier than looking at a cats furry "dress." I admit that I once
tried to put a little Santa hat on Holly(RB) and Duffy. It was only
going to be for a couple of minutes, just long enough to take a photo,
but it was a complete fail. Neither cat would let me rest the little
cap on their little heads. Even Duffy--who is blind--knew the instant
the cap approached his head, and he absolutely would not permit it.

MaryL

Old December 15th 15, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

OMG! Poor kitties.
They don't look at all happy.

Sylvia

I don't know why they're so relaxed. I cannot imagine trying to put a
cat in a sweater, much less a turkey costume and hauling a sleigh. I
wonder how long it took them to film this commercial? Cats that I have
seen wouldn't be that cooperative.

Drugs?

--
Joyce

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
-- A. Einstein
Old December 15th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

OMG! Poor kitties.
They don't look at all happy.

Sylvia

I don't know why they're so relaxed. I cannot imagine trying to put a
cat in a sweater, much less a turkey costume and hauling a sleigh. I
wonder how long it took them to film this commercial? Cats that I have
seen wouldn't be that cooperative.

Drugs?

I certainly hope not!

Jill
Old December 15th 15, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just laughed when I saw this on television, had to try to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMH4xmOeKxc

People who dress up their cats (and dogs) are crazier than I am.

Jill

OMG! Poor kitties.
They don't look at all happy.

Sylvia

I don't know why they're so relaxed. I cannot imagine trying to put a
cat in a sweater, much less a turkey costume and hauling a sleigh. I
wonder how long it took them to film this commercial? Cats that I have
seen wouldn't be that cooperative.

Drugs?

I certainly hope not!

Jill

You dont suppose they use catnip soaked garments, do you?
Old December 15th 15, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Hmmm, that's a thought. I don't think all cats react to catnip, though.
Certainly not in the same way. Some might get sleepy. Buffy tends to
get a little zoomie.

I'm trying to imagine people bringing in cats to interview for the
commercial. Kitty call!

Jill