Going to look at kittens

Old October 23rd 04, 09:41 PM
Jo Firey

Default Going to look at kittens

Charlie is about to drag me out to look at kittens. I'm not opposed by when
I think about what I want, a little girl with big ears and a long tail and
an attitude that likes to cuddle, it gets pretty obvious I want Rosie back.

Send some purrs you guys.

Jo

Old October 23rd 04, 09:45 PM
CatNipped

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Charlie is about to drag me out to look at kittens. I'm not opposed by

when
I think about what I want, a little girl with big ears and a long tail and
an attitude that likes to cuddle, it gets pretty obvious I want Rosie

back.

Send some purrs you guys.

Jo

{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}} Rosie is in a better place, but she will be looking
out for you always and will surely send you the perfect kitten to help you
forget the grief and only remember the good times you had with her.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 23rd 04, 10:01 PM
jmcquown

Jo Firey wrote:
Charlie is about to drag me out to look at kittens. I'm not opposed
by when I think about what I want, a little girl with big ears and a
long tail and an attitude that likes to cuddle, it gets pretty
obvious I want Rosie back.

Send some purrs you guys.

Jo

Purrs your way! Rosie is going to guide the right kitten straight at you.
I can just feel it.

Jill

Old October 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Christina Websell

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Charlie is about to drag me out to look at kittens. I'm not opposed by
when I think about what I want, a little girl with big ears and a long
tail and an attitude that likes to cuddle, it gets pretty obvious I want
Rosie back.

Send some purrs you guys.

Jo

Purrs that a little kitty will reach out to your heart. It might not be a
girl, you will see when you get there, but you will know who is the one.

Tweed