Waiting for her water to glug

Old September 11th 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Default Waiting for her water to glug

Just had to share. Meep has one of those gravity-fed water bowls. At
the moment she's sitting next to me, staring at it, waiting for it to glug.

She'll come running from anywhere in the house if she hears her water
glugging!

jmc
Old September 11th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"jmc" wrote in message
Just had to share. Meep has one of those gravity-fed water bowls. At the
moment she's sitting next to me, staring at it, waiting for it to glug.

She'll come running from anywhere in the house if she hears her water
glugging!

This is really cute.

Old September 11th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 11 Sep, 12:34, jmc wrote:
Just had to share. Meep has one of those gravity-fed water bowls. At
the moment she's sitting next to me, staring at it, waiting for it to glug.

She'll come running from anywhere in the house if she hears her water
glugging!

jmc

LOL,

It makes her sound like Lucy(fur!!). Lucy is a young female solid
black cat who showed up one day around last Christmas time, with a
collar that was too small, made of leather & was actually embedded in
her skin, where it was trying to grow over the collar. She had a
terribly nasty infection, with an abscess to boot!!

The name is very relevant. Trapping her was like trying to trap the
devil himself. She was *Not Happy* about it. In the end, about a week
after we managed to trap her, she allowed my daughter near her which
was a huge breakthrough @ the time. Everything remains the same. She
trusts the rest of us within reason but Tilly could throw her in the
air & Lucy(fur!!) wouldn't react- However, she does the same thing to
Tilly. If there is something that she wants to tell Tilly something,
or want Tilly to look @, she does a similar thing. She goes to look @
whatever it is, then turns back to Tilly to see if she is paying
attention to her. She puts her paw on you, then looks you in the eye.

We got a staywell water fountain off eBay for our Moggies to try out,
before investing in a water feature in the garden, just to see if they
would use it, or avoid it.. & they love it, particularly Lucy(fur!!),
who thought it was fascinating......
Sheelagh "o"