Cats Peeing Everywhere

Old July 1st 03, 03:10 PM
Aumbre

Default Cats Peeing Everywhere

Help! What can i do to make my cats stop peeing? They are 1 yr. old,
sisters and both fixed. Are they sick? How can i get this to stop? I
change their litter everyday, feed them well, and it still happens. Mostly
on clothes in my room. But this morning it was all over the bathroom floor.

Thanx in advance

Old July 2nd 03, 02:56 AM
dgk

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:10:22 GMT, "Aumbre"
wrote:

Help! What can i do to make my cats stop peeing? They are 1 yr. old,
sisters and both fixed. Are they sick? How can i get this to stop? I
change their litter everyday, feed them well, and it still happens. Mostly
on clothes in my room. But this morning it was all over the bathroom floor.

Thanx in advance

As Gail said, off to the vet.

Old July 2nd 03, 02:08 PM
Alison

Hi
There's advice on this website about litterbox problems .
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P...erboxhelp.html

--
Alison

Photos of dogs needing homes and links to Rescues.
http://mysite.freeserve.com/AnimalRescueLinksUK

Links to animal information websites
http://mysite.freeserve.com/petinfolinks

Old July 3rd 03, 07:16 PM
David S.

"Gail" wrote in message ...

infections. Also, with two cats you should have three litter boxes. Use
unscented, clumping litter with no hoods on the boxes.

What's wrong with the hoods?

David

Old July 3rd 03, 11:23 PM
Gail

A lot of cats do not like them. It is safer not to have them especially if a
cat is exhibiting problems with urinating.
Gail